Trey Lance

ShootnBlanks

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good luck young man Screenshot_20210429-195157_Twitter.jpg

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Yea good luck, did a good short job as a quarterback at small college sub division one NDSU. Go Bison, smoke Sam Houston like second half last week.

As a person, imho, he is a pile of crab and I was glad to see him leave ND and i am sure never to return. Why he comes to the current games, you left, now go. Marshall Mn can now lay claim to that pile. db

NG3067

★★ Legendary Member
Kneeler. A wealthy one, but a kneeler. I wouldn’t hire him to rake my yard.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
He was a human billboard for blm at the last game and, no, i would not even let him look at my leaves. db

- - - Updated - - -

And please do not get me started on what i think of him.

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member
He was a human billboard for blm at the last game and, no, i would not even let him look at my leaves. db

- - - Updated - - -

And please do not get me started on what i think of him.

Soooooo how do you feel about him??

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Maybe he's the next Mahomes, buy I feel like the next Johnny Manziel is more likely...

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lot of und fans on here

What he is good for money back to the program and new talent. Go ahead and kneel over da cash

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Don't know about these remarks about his character or off field stuff, but far as football goes, he just got drafted by a great organization with a terrific coach and system. He is being set up to succeed....doesn't guarantee he'll become a pro bowl player...but he'll have no excuses. Just my take...

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
funny how every one is all "Merica" fuck those guys and the kneeling im done with football. Till its there guy...... I cant remember what do you call that?

danl

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is anyone reading this thread associated with the NFL or NDSU? I doubt it. After that huge win in Brookings in 2019 we were on the field after the game and asked Trey for a picture with our boys. He said yes and kept getting pulled in 5 different directions. We understood and just kind of hung around in the same spot. 15 to 20 minutes later guess who came walking back to take a picture? He took a few pictures and shook everyone's hand. For just the few minutes we spent with him I could tell he was the kind of human I wanted my kids to look up to. That same day we asked a former Bison "Great" for a picture with the boys and I immediately got the "are you feking kidding me look".

High School kids get to pick the college they go to. Why would they pick a college with a fanbase that will roast them and not like them for things they care about or like. It doesn't matter what the subject is (BLM, hunting, Milking cows,etc.). I have been a Bison fan since I was a young boy when my uncle went to NDSU. I for one like that I can have 1 sports team that I can cheer for and be proud of, as we are also Vikings fans ;:;banghead. The point is he's not your kid so who gives a rats a$$ what you think of him. I guarantee that Trey Lance has made and will continue to make NDSU more money than NDSU has lost from said donors/sponsors. He's set to make $50M in his first NFL contract. We have been hugely spoiled as Bison fans for the level of QBs that we have had the joy to watch and help win national championships over the last 10 years. Good luck Trey and I bet you're glad you didn't get drafted by the God D@#& JETS!

Last edited:

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
funny how every one is all "Merica" fuck those guys and the kneeling im done with football. Till its there guy...... I cant remember what do you call that?
If hypocrisy is wrong, I don't want to be right! While we're on the topic, wonder how many of the loud anti-football gripers (unless it's someone who played at NDSU) are still boycotting:

Walmart
Netflix
Budweiser
Starbucks
Oreos
Keurig
Nike
Pepsi
Coke
Target
Gillette
NFL
HBO
Harley-Davidson
Apple
Mexico
MLB
NBA
Delta Airlines
Citigroup
UPS

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
If hypocrisy is wrong, I don't want to be right! While we're on the topic, wonder how many of the loud anti-football gripers (unless it's someone who played at NDSU) are still boycotting:

Walmart
Netflix
Budweiser
Starbucks
Oreos
Keurig
Nike
Pepsi
Coke
Target
Gillette
NFL
HBO
Harley-Davidson
Apple
Mexico
MLB
NBA
Delta Airlines
Citigroup
UPS

i don’t do a damn one of me

- - - Updated - - -

So how many games did he start for NDSU

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh lordy please allow me the privilege to rake a man's lawn ;:;rofl. That dude is going to contribute more to the tax base in one stroke of the pen than I probably have or will for quite a while if ever. I can't argue with a level of production like that. I don't have to agree with the way a man expresses his feeling about a topic to enjoy what he does. I like football in most of its levels and this guy freaking good at it. Too many deadbeats and freeloaders and shitty parents everywhere I'd rather take to task about their behavior.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
34 mil. not bad for a first job out of collage. More than I could make doing a hands on job in two life times. LB

jpv

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is anyone reading this thread associated with the NFL or NDSU? I doubt it. After that huge win in Brookings in 2019 we were on the field after the game and asked Trey for a picture with our boys. He said yes and kept getting pulled in 5 different directions. We understood and just kind of hung around in the same spot. 15 to 20 minutes later guess who came walking back to take a picture? He took a few pictures and shook everyone's hand. For just the few minutes we spent with him I could tell he was the kind of human I wanted my kids to look up to. That same day we asked a former Bison "Great" for a picture with the boys and I immediately got the "are you feking kidding me look".

High School kids get to pick the college they go to. Why would they pick a college with a fanbase that will roast them and not like them for things they care about or like. It doesn't matter what the subject is (BLM, hunting, Milking cows,etc.). I have been a Bison fan since I was a young boy when my uncle went to NDSU. I for one like that I can have 1 sports team that I can cheer for and be proud of, as we are also Vikings fans ;:;banghead. The point is he's not your kid so who gives a rats a$$ what you think of him. I guarantee that Trey Lance has made and will continue to make NDSU more money than NDSU has lost from said donors/sponsors. He's set to make $50M in his first NFL contract. We have been hugely spoiled as Bison fans for the level of QBs that we have had the joy to watch and help win national championships over the last 10 years. Good luck Trey and I bet you're glad you didn't get drafted by the God D@#& JETS!

I’m with this guy. We went to the national championship in 2020 and got out onto the field after the game and my then 7 year old son got trey to sign his jersey he wore to the game and got some badass pictures with him. I’m a fan. He didn’t have to do that after winning at that time the biggest game of his life. So politics aside my family is big fans of his. An experience we (especially my son) will never forget as long as we live. Best of luck Trey we will be rooting for you!

Attachments

5D06E2D3-6CCA-4731-897C-E38288A7E608.jpg

BrewCrew

★★★★ Legendary Member
I actually don't care what his politics are nor his social media focus or the BLM antics - the problem I have with his actions are that he took the TEAM out of the priority and made it about him. He also took a few younger players with him on that journey - he lost focus on TEAM, brotherhood, the institution......there is a reason they don't put players names on the jerseys, its not about them it's about TEAM.

When I turn on the tv it's to be entertained - not preached to or accused of some injustice that occurred before I was born.

Now he can go learn how to kneel in the NFL with an awesome $34 million dollar contract - at 20 years old! For that I congratulate him.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 76