600 merc

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
cheetos and sunflower seeds are not allowed in my boat. If you open a bag of either you will be shorefishing from that spot.

even when my boat was new, I felt that I bought it to use it, and was never real concerned with such stuff. I also have 4 kids, so that might be part of the more relaxed attitude.

I know mrs johnr purchased a new higher end SUV a few years back, and sure as shit the boy yacked all over the back seat on day 2 of ownership... I still laugh about that.

when one of my kids spills some milk, they get a good damn beating...jk it matters not.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
cheetos and sunflower seeds are not allowed in my boat. If you open a bag of either you will be shorefishing from that spot.

Sunflower seeds are about the only thing I really discourage in my boat. My aversion to Spitz is that they plug and then burn up pumps, specifically bilge pumps.

Other than storage lids, my boat floor is carpetless so everything can be washed out the bilge, except Spitz, they float up into the bilge pump intake. No Spitz in the boat.

Even pike are fine. A little water, some Simple Green, wash-cloth or stiff-bristled brush, rinse, gone.

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
even when my boat was new, I felt that I bought it to use it, and was never real concerned with such stuff. I also have 4 kids, so that might be part of the more relaxed attitude.

I know mrs johnr purchased a new higher end SUV a few years back, and sure as shit the boy yacked all over the back seat on day 2 of ownership... I still laugh about that.

when one of my kids spills some milk, they get a good damn beating...jk it matters not.

So you’re going to be like 80 when your youngest graduates high school?!

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
just one?

yeah, only because I like to keep things closer to “stock” specs

46C43DF5-D4C1-4A84-B284-0D6DE94486D3.jpeg

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So you’re going to be like 80 when your youngest graduates high school?!
Youngest graduates in 2024, I will be 54, the oldest graduated in 2011.

I will be about 80 though when I quit laughing about a puke filled back seat...because I will be the one puking.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76