Bill and Melinda...

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
About 10 years ago Joe and Mika walked by me at the airport in DC. They were dressed unbelievably stupid.

You could smell the smugness.

I took a shower right away when I got to the hotel.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
About 10 years ago Joe and Mika walked by me at the airport in DC. They were dressed unbelievably stupid.

I can’t understand why anyone would be “Smug” whilst rubbing shoulders with the unwashed masses who fly commercial......

Commercial flights are barely above being just a faster Greyhound bus.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
They did have a very disheveled look - as if they hadn't slept - coming home after an all-nighter out of town "on assignment".

This was prior to their coming out as a couple. Wink wink.

Maybe it was way more than ten years ago. Time flies.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe it was hangover I smelled.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member

I have not a clue who these people are. I googled them, still don't know.

Vollmers

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Come on Ahab I was trying to eat my lunch!
...are getting divorced.
IMG_5417.jpeg

Do you think it was her man face?

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_5416.jpeg

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
They are a married couple that co-host on msnbc. He used to be buddies with trump but both caved to their liberal network/audience and have severe TDS. Shocking I know..

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
I believe the saying goes.................. "She's so ugly, I wouldn't do her with your dick".

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
"Do not gloat when your enemy falls; when they stumble, do not let your heart rejoice, lest the Lord see it and be displeased, and turn away his anger from him."

"Woe to you who are full now, for you shall be hungry. Woe to you who laugh now, for you shall mourn and weep."

Aka don't be a dickhead when someone's marriage falls apart. Even if it is Bill Gates. Otherwise the Big Guy may give you an extra sharp dose of gout pain for being a vindictive prick.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I assume she was attractive when she was young, funny thing how people that stay in love still find each other attractive when they get old.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I read that bill is one of the largest owners of farmland in the US now....

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
BTW, I have a benign stance on Bill Gates. This site was a little dull so it was purely goof/entertainment value.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
"Do not gloat when your enemy falls; when they stumble, do not let your heart rejoice, lest the Lord see it and be displeased, and turn away his anger from him."

"Woe to you who are full now, for you shall be hungry. Woe to you who laugh now, for you shall mourn and weep."

Aka don't be a dickhead when someone's marriage falls apart. Even if it is Bill Gates. Otherwise the Big Guy may give you an extra sharp dose of gout pain for being a vindictive prick.

Words to live by. They may be the most wealthy couple on the planet, but they are still human and subject to all the same missteps and pitfalls the rest of us mere mortals find problematic.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good thoughts Fly Carpin. Perhaps they are to be pitied. Thier wealth has isolated them like the hermit who lives in a cave, or the rancher who has not been to town for five years. The criminals would rob them, kidnap them, ransom them etc. Not to mention beggars from every cause never leaving them alone. Their homes are a fortress, they only go to restaurants with security etc. The only problem is isolated minds become twisted and wealthy twisted minds are dangerouse. Bill Gates has said some twisted things and earned mistrust. It's strange how those who have become wealthy with our gov and economic system turn against it after they have so much from it.

I wish him happiness in life, but I do not wish him success in some of the things on his wish list.

Speaking of beggars I am a Christian, but with a pet peave. They should make pastors take a little more psychology. They should simply level with people about what the church needs not use God's word as a tool of extortion. It feels good to give, but so often pastors rob people of the joy of giving. In the end they may pay dearly for the misuse of God's word.

Last edited:

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't like just about everything about bill gates. However, it isn't up to me to judge him.

Mathew 7 verses 1-5 Judge not, that ye be not judged, for with what judgement ye judge, ye shall be judged and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brothers eye, but considerest not, the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye, and behold a beam is in thine own eye. Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brothers eye.

NONE of us is without mistake. Verse 5 Thou hypocrite.... speaks volumes. I hope bill will turn back from his evil ways, but only he can do that.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74