SDSU is in the National Championship

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
SDSU has made it to the National Finals next Sunday for the first time. Many times when NDSU was on their run(s) I often thought SDSU was the second best team in the country. Several times they lost to the eventual National Champion, NDSU.

Every year when those 2 teams matched up in the playoffs SDSU scared me more than any other team. Quite a bit of that had to do with the fact, at least in my eyes, was the power of the MVC. Since the final game won't include either of the ND schools I'm hoping SD wins it all.

Talk about a devastating defense today. Great game from our neighbors to the south. Good luck Jacks.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good luck jackrabbits and this cat is still flabbergasted former playmaker sdsu wr Cade Johnson didn't get drafted.. Chickenhawks got an undrafted stud as did the vikes signing undrafted TE out out of Mankato in Shane zlystra. Broke most or all of theilen's records in TDS and receiving yards, youtube highlights on him are SOLID.

Last edited:

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wait what? College football is/has been playing?

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last Sunday night SDSU was playing and behind on the 3rd Qt. They came back and won, pretty good game with a huge defensive goal line stand. I thought how weird that on a Sunday in May I'm watching playoff college Football.

- - - Updated - - -

Last Sunday night SDSU was playing and behind on the 3rd Qt. They came back and won, pretty good game with a huge defensive goal line stand. I thought how weird that on a Sunday in May I'm watching playoff college Football.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
^^^^^^ I agree that it's weird and I haven't watched it as religiously as in the fall. Just doesn't; have the excitement for me but it 's still FB.

Lapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
If it was a regular season, Trey Lance would have played and NDSU would have won it all again. SD can have our scraps this year!

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congrats to the Jacks making the finals and hopefully winning it all.
I also often thought they were the second best team in the FCS.
Still can't believe Sam Houston came back from 3 touchdowns down and beat James Madison 38-35.
That should be one heck of a good game with Sam Houston and SDSU.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If it was a regular season, Trey Lance would have played and NDSU would have won it all again. SD can have our scraps this year!

Yes, Trey Lance would have made a difference as would have Radunz and Schoening and a couple more players who chose not to play in the spring. Last fall had the potential to be one of the best of the NDSU teams. Life moves on for all of us.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 165
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76