Cancer

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
LB,

I am very sorry to hear about this. Good luck with everything today for starters and stay positive and strong moving forward. My family will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Prayers to you LB. My wife kicked cancer's butt (knock on wood) 12 years ago, and has been clean ever since. Modern medicine gets better every day.

A positive attitude goes a long ways too.

In the end, do what you should, skip the rest. Make your time count. It's times like these, while we are faced with our own mortality, that we develop clear vision to see what's really important.

Jim

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Best of luck and prayers sent.

My father, mother, and sister have all gone through cancer diagnosis, treatments, and surgeries, my sister being the worst case. Well its been 20 years, and she is still out there living life to the fullest.

Stay positive, and faithful.

AaronJ

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dealt with it in our house this last fall/winter. Never fun.

Thoughts and prayers for healing and sanity.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dang. Sorry to hear. Hopefully everything goes well. Stay positive! I'll say a prayer for ya!

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Wishing you the best. I can almost guarantee you that no matter what the slice and dice entails, there will still be an uglier bastard on here. Goes by Turd Comin' or Shits Happening or something... maybe Prairie Doggin'

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Everything went well. Got a thumbs up from the Doc. Didnt have to remove as much as planed. Soar as hell this morning, the air tubes had to be slid down my nose to my lungs so my throat is real soar and I cough a lot which isnt good. the pain med for the other is doing their job so comfortable with that, just cant talk for awhile. Thanks to all for the well wishes and Prayers. May the Lord bless you and keep you all. LB

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Still plans for follow up testing or are they pretty confident your margins were clear?

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Margins were clear but double checking what he called frozen samples then they want to check elseware to make sure it hasnt spread. have had trouble keeping my A1C down sence this started 2 months ago. LB

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Great News!! Still praying for you to fully recover and get back to doing your thing. Hang Tough!!!

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Getting real tired of eating through a straw AGHEE and not been able to talk much, but you guys keep me entertained so I let my fingers do the talking. Go back to doc office to see his understudy to get some stiches removed with a little luck Kirk Douglas eat your heart out. Main Doc went on vacation and will not see me until 28 of May might need more money who knows. Pain has been so-so can keep it under control with out using the heavy stuff, except this morning when I got a stich caught between some front teeth, wife said I sounded like a bull in a headgate. Will be glad to get some stiches remove from inside of my mouth, I swear doc must have used a whole spool of old black ice fishing line to put me back together. Never thought this site would be my lifeline to the outside but it is. THANKS GUYS its working. LB My wife and lab help too.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79