Cancer

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Well I guess I didnt dodge the bullet. Having some slice and dice Thursday morning. Will not be as good looking as I used to be when the Doc is done with me. Kemo is not an option and radiation will cause more harm than good. When they are done with this phase then they will go look to see if it has spread anywhere else. Hopeful they caught it early enough and I get to finish up some things I have put off to long. LB

Wirehair

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thoughts & prayers are on their way LB! A cancer diagnosis is not the same as it was 10 years ago. Lots of advancements in therapy over the past few years.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Prayers for you and your family during this. With cancer it seems like not if, but when for us. God will watch over you.

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Thoughts and prayers for you and your family LB. Just like Skeeter said above...God is good...trust in the almighty!

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Will say a prayer for you every day along with one for Brenda and BBJ. Stay strong LB.

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
if we're lucky enough to live long enough, we will all end up with cancer of some sort, at some point it seems...

there are more and more good recovery and remission stories all the time, but as i told my dad when he was first diagnosed 25 years ago, don't waste a day... that man caught more walleyes AFTER he was first diagnosed with cancer than most people do in a lifetime, and after a full laryngectomy...

stay true to yourself, do what you know is right, say what you want to say, adjust to your new circumstances, and stay strong... this might just be a shot across the bow so to speak, but don't take that chance...

God bless...

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ughhhhh the c word..nothing more in my life than I hate more than that godforsaken filth of a word.. Melonoma/lymphphoma on the nose/face/neck etc..know of more than a few people that been through it and been just fine afterwards and im only guessing that by what you said in the OP.
Either way you have an amazing support system here and tons of guys behind your back lb, more than big shoulders to lean on than you can shake a stick at around here!

Last edited:

Founding Member
Founding Member
Damn it, not good news at all. But keep your chin up and beat the crap out of it ok LB!
If it starts getting you down and you need to get away and have some fun I'd be more
than glad to take you out fishing on Sakakawea any time this summer ok, just message me here.

Last edited:

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I pray father guide the minds and hands of these doctors tomorrow. By miracle or through your gift of modern medicine bring our friend through this tomorrow and for many days to come. I ask this of you Lord in the previous name of your son Jesus. Amen.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Thanks for all the well wishes guys. Can't loose now. May the good Lord bless you all. LB

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 55