NDGF: Steinwand Retiring

gonefshn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know PF if that is who you are talking about he is an upstanding guy in my book as well as his kids, just because he made a mistake that let some unsavory characters walk. He has done a lot of good for the lake region as well as the work he did with his predecessor Chuck Pulver here in the ne region of this state. As far as what he has did well that will all come out if he is the one who takes Terry's place.

Don’t mean PF. I think most people here really like him. Great guy IMO

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
0FE7C05A-0FD0-4737-A20C-85451C91BE2B.jpg

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don’t mean PF. I think most people here really like him. Great guy IMO

His name is Paul Freeman and some may give partial blame to the sconi fiasco that happened some years back but otherwise he has an impeccable resume receiving the prestigious award of warden of the year back in 2010.

Founding Member
Founding Member
Warden of the year doesn't necessarily make you a great leader of an agency...just saying.

Slappy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
His name is Paul Freeman and some may give partial blame to the sconi fiasco that happened some years back but otherwise he has an impeccable resume receiving the prestigious award of warden of the year back in 2010.

Sconi fiasco?

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
So when will Burgum announce the next director appointment? He's got 3 weeks.
I've heard they're doing interviews, etc...that the governor isn't merely appointing someone. Although I'm sure he has final say.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Peterson has been deputy director since 2014. He’s also applied for the permanent position.

They’re probably looking for someone with a fresh perspective. You know, bring some new ideas in from out of state, since we native ND’s are backward hillbilly types.

CAH

Founding Member
Founding Member
They need to bring someone in to lobby to get rid of the section line law. 33’ that belongs to the landowner… smh

electronic posting wasn’t enough to satisfy

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Peterson has been deputy director since 2014. He’s also applied for the permanent position.

They’re probably looking for someone with a fresh perspective. You know, bring some new ideas in from out of state, since we native ND’s are backward hillbilly types.

That's been the MO with many appointments thus far. Typically they come in, make a big mess, then leave. It's even handier now with telecommuting acceptable so they wouldn't even have to live here.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 57