Need instructions for Glock 44 rear sight adjustment

74GTEE

I just bought a Glock 44 because I don't want to shoot up my stock of 9mm ammo and I can still find cheap 22 ammo. I like the G44 because it is the exact same dimensions as my EDC so it feels pretty much the same as my Glock 19 except for the recoil.

But, I'll be darned if I can find anywhere that tells me what direction to turn the adjustment screws on the rear sight to change the elevation and windage. I can't believe that even the owners manual does not tell the answer to that. I have looked all over the internet and don't seem to be able to find that information anywhere.

Does anyone know somewhere that information is available ?

Thanks....

fj40

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Move the rear sight in the direction you want the bullet to go.

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
[FONT=&quot]
g44-adjustable-sights-1a-jpg.223463
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The windage adjustment is a typical screw adjustment. Turning the screwhead clockwise moves the rear sight and POI to the right and turning the screwhead counter-clockwise moves moves sight and POI to the left.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The elevation adjustment is a simple cam with a high spot transitioning to a low spot. Turning the screwhead in either direction simply causes the sight to move up and down from its maximum height to its minimum height.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Slowly turn the elevation screwhead to set the sight at its maximum height. The minimum sight height is 1/2 turn (in either direction) from this setting.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Raise the sight to raise the POI and lower the sight to lower the POI.

From the glock forum[/FONT]

Mr. Stevenson

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Glock adjustable sights...The world could be damn near perfect if it wasn't fucked up. I had no idea. I understand the military adopting the Sig but they still tripped over their chosen genitalia.

Mr. Stevenson

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Been out doing cultural appropriation yoga to perpetuate blowing myself in the golden glow. Wish I hadn't mowed and should've dusted for ticks at the end of March. I don't like the neighbor on the hill looking at my asshole through his scope.

- - - Updated - - -

It's this whole deal we have around here...

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Been out doing cultural appropriation yoga to perpetuate blowing myself in the golden glow. Wish I hadn't mowed and should've dusted for ticks at the end of March. I don't like the neighbor on the hill looking at my asshole through his scope.

- - - Updated - - -

It's this whole deal we have around here...

Did you try putting pants on?

Mr. Stevenson

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I may have to try sweats. It would be disheartening as my nudity is glorious.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75