91 Octane, ethanol free...

USMCDI

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nah...the premium pump at Cenex on West Divide in Bismarck gets enough use to keep it fresh. Pretty consistent use.

You need to talk to a wholesale place like Vining or one of these small town oil companies and see what their opinion is. Borrow my octane table and see for youself, it's like mowing with 16 different mowers and then trying a Kubota, mind blown if you never cut with one, same as an octane table.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would think that stations in small towns know their usage and would only order enough premium to cover their needs until the next delivery regardless of the capacity of their tanks. It would cost them money to "warehouse" gas!

Huntin1

Established Member
The Harley gets non ethanol 91 octane and I try to find a station with a dedicated premium pump. The Ram gets whatever is cheapest.

USMCDI

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would think that stations in small towns know their usage and would only order enough premium to cover their needs until the next delivery regardless of the capacity of their tanks. It would cost them money to "warehouse" gas!

Yup, everyone pre buys just like anhydrous, fertilizer and seed. When our old shit is gone they deliver what we bought in the fall. That's all I'm gonna say, if you get an oil company to talk, good for you, you won't. It's been one of our family businesses for well over 50 years and you think you know but unless you've owned it, become a CPA and done it, you have no idea.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74