Does this represent US?

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
BLMA.JPG

https://nypost.com/2021/05/25/us-embassies-fly-blm-flags-to-remember-george-floyd/

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
If that was an nra flag or something of the sort, can you just imagine the flock of protesters gathering already and weeks/months of all-out lawlessness? What an embarrassment and absolute joke.. A spade for a spade is getting to be about as common as common-sense in this nation/world.

Lapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is the seal just below it under where it says Embassy of the United States? Seems like click bait to me meant to rile us up. I often wonder how much of this stuff is legit and how much is put on social media by Russia or China just to get us going and keep us focused on the wrong stuff. Screw it, I’m going fishing!

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So ? Does this now put white people at a minority? When can we start rioting about white lives matter? I’m stocking up on SNAPS to throw at the court house, anyone? Anyone? So stupid how everyone needs some kinda label! I’ll just label my self as proud American patriot thankful for the veterans that have given us the opportunity to live as we do today!

Walleye_Chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member
So ? Does this now put white people at a minority? When can we start rioting about white lives matter? I’m stocking up on SNAPS to throw at the court house, anyone? Anyone? So stupid how everyone needs some kinda label! I’ll just label my self as proud American patriot thankful for the veterans that have given us the opportunity to live as we do today!

AMEN

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
White people WILL be a minority in the late 2030's so get prepared. The number of refugees, illegal immigrants, influx from other countries, etc. will place the Caucasian at less than 50% of all other races. You will see continued hammering of 'inequities' and plans to fix those inequities all the way to your grave. It is reality.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
WOKE WOKE WOKE WOKE WOKE

You wait - some people are getting really fed up - aggrieved in fact. And that spells Trouble.

- - - Updated - - -

(not me BTW - I have achieved immunity)

- - - Updated - - -

Wow he is so WOKE

he's smirking because that's what grifters do when they know their con is successful

dr-terry-hogan.jpg

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82