Transferring of fish to weigh station

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
You should have carp tournaments, can’t kill them sonsabitches, even a day on the bank and they are going down

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I dont remember 30 25 years ago something like that - i was at "minnitonka" had its first bass tourney down in mpls. I remember sitting down Roland and his wife on the benches along the lake and bs'n. Ray Scott was doing the weigh in. David Fritts was crankin em in.

The were in bags if i remember correctly and they put bags in staging areas before getting up on stage. The fish were held very little. The green water o2 system was used as soon as they were weighed they went to a pontoon that place fish all over the lake.
Does any wally tourney take the time/money to do that?

I like these new formats head to head is finally imo on the right track.

#useadogkennelforadog

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Not sure how thick 10 ply is or if ply is even a unit of measure. I know mil is a metric unit used to measure polyurethane. As an old asbestos abatement worker I hung up hundreds of rolls of 4 mil and 6 mil. I had to cut up my fish bag to seal up my RV bathroom vent that blew off in the storms Thursday. Sure feels like the 6 mil poly we used maybe even thicker....so maybe 10 ply. IDK?? I know the 6 mil polyurethane bags we used could hold an antelope. I just used one to carry my 50 lb dog out of the vet's office after having to put him down.

analogy to tires .... 10 ply tire

Brett58852

100%
If you took the time to properly stock a dog kennel and sink it to the bottom of the lake, I feel it is a waste of time and energy to remove them from the kennel before hitting the weigh station. Time is money, boys and girls. Time is money.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75