high power binocs

bman940

I think the only difference you will notice between the S. and the MeoStar B1 Plus 15x56's will be in your wallet. I agree that they are best used on a tripod. My buddy has the 12's and they are perfect for sitting in a box blind all day and having a rest for your arms while viewing. This past season I picked up the MeoStar B1 Plus 8x42 and I couldn't be happier. I love the low light visibility and the wide field of view. Edge to edge clarity goes without saying on all my Meopta products. I would love the 15's but I have found that when I see a deer I am interested in I pop up my rifle to get a good look at him and see if he's a mature deer that we want to harvest.

TripleSK

Established Member
I’m a die hard Leica guy, but have used low end optics to high end. I just recently started using Meopta’s 10x42’s for a back up set, and I’m really impressed with them compared to other middle of the pack glass. All though my field of view is smaller compared to my leica’s, the clarity, eye relief, lowlight, focusing, price, and all that jazz are great. But I’m still gonna suggest any Leica’s 10x42 and up, with or without built in range finders.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just need to be able to see how big and what kind of fish is being handled at 1000 yds.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
High power binoculars = MN Fish Finders

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had a pair of Canon image stabilized. I thought they were poor on the right side and sold them before I found out it was my eye. My brother has Canon image stabilized in 18x and you woukd think your on a tripod when you hit the button. One thing the other outstanding optics will not do is scan for wildlife just for fun from a moving car, boat. or plane.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I remember when Canon launched the image stabilized binocs. Just about had a couple folks fall over, and quite a few got nauseated instantly.

bozolinda

Go through the reviews platform to get more info and then compare what will be best to go for.

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I have been using Leupold 12 x 50 for close to 20 yrs. Last year I sent them in to have eye cubs fixed. They sent me a new pair of 12 x 50 Pro Guide HD. Very good glass and no eye strain.

The customer service for Leupold is second to none.

You can't go wrong with Leupold

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 162
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79