New to site

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Remember that feeling at 16 when you walked up the driveway to pick up your girl for your first date and her dad was standing at the door with the look of death? You survived that, you’ll survive this.

Last edited:

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
All of the new guys that say they are checking out the site and we welcome but we never hear from them again. Do we scare them off??

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
How do you know he likes women?

Furthermore, how do you know he's a he and not a she? Or a want to be he she or she he?

You know that whole LGTBQPREASETO0PIEFAGDIKE+ crap....

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
How do you know he likes women?

Furthermore, how do you know he's a he and not a she? Or a want to be he she or she he?

You know that whole LGTBQPREASETO0PIEFAGDIKE+ crap....
true.

I will be more of a sensitive SOB from here on out.

Do you prefer the company of men, or did you catch the gay?

Better?

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Finally a real NDA welcome. Glad you two stepped up - I was about to have to flex my inner bigot.

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Welcome Supertrucker...don't take this stuff too seriously and you'll be just fine. Great bunch of peeps on here...I can honestly say that without meeting most of them face to face I damn near consider them family...enjoy the ride!

Last edited:

sdtransplant

Established Member
I have to agree with ndfinfan , found this website around four years ago and asked for advice on fishing Lake Sak, received a lot of replies and they were all helpful. never have not gotten an answer for any questions asked even if some are on the smartarse side.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have to agree with ndfinfan , found this website around four years ago and asked for advice on fishing Lake Sak, received a lot of replies and they were all helpful. never have not gotten an answer for any questions asked even if some are on the smartarse side.

The smartasses on here are the worst!!

Welcome supertrucker!

ORCUS DEMENS

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's intellectual Anus to my friends. Welcome aboard, enjoy the ride. Be prepared to defend yourself. Enjoy ND outdoors. Remember every report must include how much your boat cost, how big your sonar is, how you only own St Croix rods, every walleye is over 30 inches. Oh, and every year you shoot a Boone and Crocket Whitetail. You'll be fine here.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
true.

I will be more of a sensitive SOB from here on out.

Do you prefer the company of men, or did you catch the gay?

Better?
JuanR seeing you sitting at a stop light on your Honda goldwing in your assless chaps and black stetson with a Marlboro red hanging out of the corner of your mouth might make most guys catch the gay for a minute.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
JuanR seeing you sitting at a stop light on your Honda goldwing in your assless chaps and black stetson with a Marlboro red hanging out of the corner of your mouth might make most guys catch the gay for a minute.

Dear Lord Skeeter, thank goodness I just woke up because I won’t be sleeping again for awhile

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member

That wasn’t JohnR.
It was RPNLPS waiting for someone to ask if he’s vaccinated.
(reference to “All things COVID” thread).

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79