Camping with Dogs

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've dealt with cocksucker neighbors that have 3 dogs that bark at leaves blowing, they live across the street so 40 yards from my living room, if they're bugging the shit out of me from that far away and the f'n dogs are 4 feet from their front door the only thing that satisfies the description of my neighbors is the word fucktard. I absolutely can't stand it so I spent 150 bucks on a little contraption that sends those dogs into orbit every time they bark, it's beautiful. When I get really pissed I fire up the old Stihl weed eater and run her wide open for a while, nothing to cut just edging the sidewalk and setting off the ultrasonic machine. They don't even know, I put it way up in a tree with my bucket truck, people with dogs that bark at themselves and everything else are either stupid as hell or ignorant, neither is an excuse.

Is it this thingy dingy?

https://ultimatebarkcontrol.com/pro...0rmohdaFwa86DBzr5MCsHCOjwNgMgNeRoC-JQQAvD_BwE

dblkluk

★★★ Legendary Member
I've know far too many dog owners who laugh or even encourage their dogs barking as if its a funny party trick.. I hate those people.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ooh boy, after a comment like that Bacon............some dogs are never going to be smart.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
My dog is exact opposite, if UPS truck drives by without stopping and giving her a treat she wants to chase it down.

Pretty sure most dogs see a UPS truck the same way kids do a ice cream truck.

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
Boils down too....
YOUR barking dog may seem cool with YOU.
But 99.9 percent of others don't think so.....
Teach your dog NOT TO BARK!!!

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
219709879_320179639495470_6726473145023467206_n.jpg

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Pretty sure most dogs see a UPS truck the same way kids do a ice cream truck.
Mine is drive-up windows, there should be a treat at every one and she will whine until she gets one. I keep a few dog bones in the arm rest just in case they are out. LB

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mine is drive-up windows, there should be a treat at every one and she will whine until she gets one. I keep a few dog bones in the arm rest just in case they are out. LB
Mine rides in the pickup box, where he can see and bark at everyone...haha.
He did bark at some jackass riding a horse the other day, scared the shit out of the horse and about thru the rider. Made me laugh for a few miles.

USMCDI

Founding Member
Founding Member

That is it, I pretty much have the new worn off the remote, love it. When you can't even leave through your front door without all three dogs going ape shit, the owners to me are just dipshits, pretty bad when you start parking your farm pickup at your shop and walking out the back door so they won't bark for 30 minutes after I leave, just disgusting.

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have two Beagles and they bark. They also destroyed my last house by pissing on everything every chance they got. No matter how many times I have addressed both issues, they continue the behavior. When we bought our new house I made a kennel in the garage that leads to a kennel outside. They are not allowed in the new house for anything. Due to this they can go outside and bark anytime they want. I will throw a bark collar on them for a week or so and that will fix them for a little while. It is very frustrating having pets that have shitty behavior problems and I will never have another dog in my life due to these two ruining my love for dogs.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have two Beagles and they bark. They also destroyed my last house by pissing on everything every chance they got. No matter how many times I have addressed both issues, they continue the behavior. When we bought our new house I made a kennel in the garage that leads to a kennel outside. They are not allowed in the new house for anything. Due to this they can go outside and bark anytime they want. I will throw a bark collar on them for a week or so and that will fix them for a little while. It is very frustrating having pets that have shitty behavior problems and I will never have another dog in my life due to these two ruining my love for dogs.

considering the fact that beagles job is to bark and chase rabbits maybe a different breed of dog would have helped. It’s like people who have coon hounds and complain they howl. That’s there genetic job. Just a guess but are the two siblings?

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
considering the fact that beagles job is to bark and chase rabbits maybe a different breed of dog would have helped. It’s like people who have coon hounds and complain they howl. That’s there genetic job. Just a guess but are the two siblings?

They are not siblings. They're about 4 years apart. One came from a kennel club in SD and the other I got here in ND. I understand that it is in there genetics to bark and since they're both males they are marking their territory. It just gets frustrating having to deal with it all. Other than that they listen good. I can have them in the yard with me and they stay in the yard. I would take them camping and they would never run off to another site. I don't take them with camping anymore because the older one can't take car rides anymore and tends to vomit or shit all over sometime during the ride.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
A barking dog SUCKS!
I have taught all ,my dogs not to.
Squeeze lemon bulb in the mouth. EVERY SINGLE time!!
For those that have neighbors that have barking dogs and won't do anything to curb It,
A few days of blasting gospel music may do the trick.;:;bowdown

fireworks....always shuts them up

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82