Deer Tags

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
uff da. wife and I each only received 1 tag.
and to think we put the GF as the gospel truth into the management of CWD and ANS.... just another ooops from the GF cover it up, be quite pretend it never happened

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe by some miracle my Muley doe permit turned into two Muley buck tags. :cool:

I gave up on the Muley buck tags long ago. Hoping that you younger hunters have a better chance.

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
My guess is that that they will have to do a complete new re-design of the deer tag and re-issue brand new gun & carcass tags, like changing the background of the tag to pink, orange or some other color. Otherwise the bad apples out there will take advantage of the situation that will destroy the population more than mountain lions and other predators.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I heard they will be reissuing tags and upping the price to $50 next year to cover it.

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
I heard they are just gonna let it be as it is. Those with 2 tags that do not contact the G&F about the screw up will lose all points and not be eligible for another 10 years to get a tag. Just what I heard. But also remember, someone is ALWAYS watching in this day and age.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I heard those extra tags were supposed to be put in Stockman’s Association member’s envelopes but somebody screwed it up.

Opie11

Founding Member
Founding Member
My wife and I as well as my brother and his wife all got two tags each. I called and was told they are deciding what to do about it. Printers mistake was the reason I guess. Seems to me that they would have to reissue them in a different color too. I don't know how else they would know if people were using both tags. Most wouldn't. Some would.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ha, reissue even more tags, sounds like a good idea! LMAO!!

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
At no point, did someone from gnf or the printer, realize that it is odd that two tags were going in envelopes? I suppose the whole dang process is automated? No quality control doltz ever bothered to check an envelope? Sounds like a pretty high percentage had double ups. Mayne when the number of tags printed didnt equal the number of tags awarded? Man…..rocket science i guess.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
uff da. wife and I each only received 1 tag.
and to think we put the GF as the gospel truth into the management of CWD and ANS.... just another ooops from the GF cover it up, be quite pretend it never happened

I heard everyone is being asked to return 1 tag cause they’re assuming everyone got 2. I guess that will take you down to zero. Oh well, next year. :;:

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
did they use dominion voting machines to run the lottery ? Great now we have to worry about both elections and deer lotteries.

pointer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Talked to a customer at the store the other day he said years ago he got his tag and did not check it until season opened and realized that there was two tags in his envelope some poor scmuck from new Rockford didn't get his tag

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Still no tags for me... maybe they sent half the state double and didn't get around to the rest of us. Damn back half of the alphabet...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 104
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 66