Deer Tags

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Fine-a-lay! Got in mail today. Three family members and we all got just one tag each. LB

Whitetail56

Fine-a-lay! Got in mail today. Three family members and we all got just one tag each. LB

The first come first serve tags anybody have a issue with? I ordered one have the receipt from the gnf it was charged to my card was on my game and fish account then disappeared off my account but still charged on my card

- - - Updated - - -

The first come first serve tags anybody have a issue with? I ordered one have the receipt from the gnf it was charged to my card was on my game and fish account then disappeared off my account but still charged on my card

storm trooper

yes i was issued two doe tags and planned on returning one as soon as i get a chance! If im lucky enough to fill my bow tag that will plenty of venison for us!! Also a buddy received two mule deer buck tags, wonder what the hell happen?

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Biden is giving duplicate deer tags to everyone who gets vaccinated???

Last edited:

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I just received the text from NDGF saying "You have been sent duplicate deer gun tags due to a printing issue. The new deer tag will be sent and a letter describing the voidance of the prior tags." So it definitely shows that they know who all got them....I was just surprised how hush hush it was on their website. But good to see that they are resolving the issue!

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
They should be waiting to send the new tag out until they recieve the duplicates back, what a SS regardless.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Computers were involved so it took them awhile to get IT in there and find the duplicates.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 115
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74