Old Account

BullsnakeII

Vollmer, I've been locked out of my account for some time now and have used the "contact us" option on the bottom and still have not received anything, id like to get back to using that account since it has lots of pics and what not. appreciate the help

1bigfokker

Founding Member
Founding Member
Same thing happened to me. Finally remembered the password.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was locked out of the house once, Rudy came over and got me back in. Have you tried this route?

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was locked out of the house once, Rudy came over and got me back in. Have you tried this route?
You crack me up. I’d need to spend a weekend drinking with you to see what you’re really made of.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Agreed skeeter,been missing juanr's humor,he doesn't miss a beat....lol

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Vollmer, I've been locked out of my account for some time now and have used the "contact us" option on the bottom and still have not received anything, id like to get back to using that account since it has lots of pics and what not. appreciate the help

I have put in a new "Contact Us" page. I don't think the old one has been working for awhile.
I apologize for the inconvenience. I'm not sure why it stopped working.

If anyone needs a password reset, or other changes, feel free to pm me on the site, or through the new "Contact Us" form.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have put in a new "Contact Us" page. I don't think the old one has been working for awhile.
I apologize for the inconvenience. I'm not sure why it stopped working.

If anyone needs a password reset, or other changes, feel free to pm me on the site, or through the new "Contact Us" form.
Just as good as Rudy right there.

BullsnakeII

[MENTION=1]Vollmer[/MENTION]
for some reason I cannot reply or send a message to you. It says I do not have permission but yes, I need the password

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
@Vollmer
for some reason I cannot reply or send a message to you. It says I do not have permission but yes, I need the password

You only have 3 posts ... I think to send and receive messages you need a minimum of 5 posts. Could be wrong tho.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75