More Fun with Marijuana!

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
LOL, I get it mr steven... my pup has been having seizures lately,put him on CBD oil treatment per my dog breeder suggestion,CBD seems to minumize the event but me wonders if this oil doesn't have some THC content? as the boy gets the "munchies" really bad sometimes,gets after my dinner if I leave my plate reachable ,he's 8 years old and we need child gates up in the kitchen again,little sneak always looks for an opening to sneak and grab.this was chinese take out one night,looks like it was a good supper.

cow2.jpg

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
What an idiot.

McDonald’s Sausage McMuffin® with Egg features a savory hot sausage, a slice of melty American cheese, and a delicious freshly cracked egg all on a freshly toasted English muffin.

- - - Updated - - -

t-mcdonalds-Sausage-McMuffin-with-Egg.jpg

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
flag.jpgDon't see these clowns in oregon burning this flag....

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like the feds are working on legalizing it nationwide now

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Sounds like the feds are working on legalizing it nationwide now

Still cheaper on the streets these days and will be if this passes,years ago whilst living/working in AK pot was legal up to 4 ounces,in the entire state,growing season is only 75 days so most folks had a green house structure of some type attached to they're house or trailer,pot was legal for personel use only,I see today AK has made pot illegal but just a slap on the hand up to 1oz.

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Officially legal in AK as of 2014. Before that it was decriminalized by the AK Supreme Court off and on since 1975 (there’s a privacy clause in the AK constitution that protects it). I don’t think it’s really been enforced since 1975. Today we can have up to 6 plants for personal use and can possess it in public no problem. I can think of 5 shops within 5 minutes of where I sit right now that I can go buy a joint. Probably even forgetting a couple. Basically everyone uses it up here. Especially the older crowd. My green house is 8’x16’

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Officially legal in AK as of 2014. Before that it was decriminalized by the AK Supreme Court off and on since 1975 (there’s a privacy clause in the AK constitution that protects it). I don’t think it’s really been enforced since 1975. Today we can have up to 6 plants for personal use and can possess it in public no problem. I can think of 5 shops within 5 minutes of where I sit right now that I can go buy a joint. Probably even forgetting a couple. Basically everyone uses it up here. Especially the older crowd. My green house is 8’x16’

We don't here the legality of legal pot in AK down here in the lower 48....but good to here thing
s are live and well up there wj.

Curious if the saloon "chilkoot charlies" is still open? my old hang out plus the "great alaskan bush company"....lol I lived in eagle river as to many low life rednecks in anchorage back in my time,crime was crazy but no riots....

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
We don't here the legality of legal pot in AK down here in the lower 48....but good to here thing
s are live and well up there wj.

Curious if the saloon "chilkoot charlies" is still open? my old hang out plus the "great alaskan bush company"....lol I lived in eagle river as to many low life rednecks in anchorage back in my time,crime was crazy but no riots....

Koots and the Bush company are alive and well! I’ve honestly never been to either. I live in the valley so I spend as little time in Los Anchorage as possible. The low life redneck types would be a tolerable, Anchorage now has crime and homeless rates similar to every other major US city (#13 in the nation for crime). I’m more likely to go backpacking without a pistol than travel to Anchorage without.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Yeah,exactly why I lived in eagle river,crime...at one time alaska had the highest crime rate in the country,also the lack of women,I read one summer that the man to woman ratio was 13 to 1 men!,also anchorage had the highest divorce rate in the country back then,us single guyz would head to cali or the big island to do some chasing on long weekends,as most women in town were 2bills+ more hair than a sheep dog....crazy times.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74