Black Rifle Coffee Co. hates YOU!!!

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
brcc.JPG

https://redstate.com/streiff/2021/0...base-under-the-bus-for-fun-and-profit-n412402

https://thepostmillennial.com/black...tomers-under-the-bus-in-bizarre-nyt-interview

- - - Updated - - -

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
She has some good points. Disagreeing views are an important part of a free society. When we are forced to all think the same and forced to accept the same ideas and thoughts...we are no longer a free society.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Using "black rifles" to sell something that has nothing to do with black rifles tells you who these people are. Manipulative grifters. Coffee is simply one of a vast array of goods that get marketed as "patriotic", etc. Makes me sick.

Glad I've never had a drop of their product.

- - - Updated - - -

“Every great cause begins as a movement, becomes a business, and turns into a racket.”

Great quote from one of Lyc's articles.

- - - Updated - - -

and... "Will it complete the transition from a cause to a grift? Unfortunately, the signs aren’t all that great."

dead on - happens every time

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Meh. I'll continue to give them my business. Rittenhouse is a young, dumb, kid with a bad mom who went looking for a fight and got one. As far as them wanting to distance themselves from these sort of situations I cant say i blame them. There are plenty of wacky ultra right wing folks and QAnon followers that i wouldnt want my company to be associated with either same with black lives matter, antifa, etc...

Que prairieghost and or lunkerslayer calling me a liberal pervert blah blah blah

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Meh. Just make good coffee and I'll buy it for that reason. Not to support some BS cause.

We've been having Gevalia coffee delivered for 20 years. I hope to never see them go woke and start espousing what kind of person I am and that I am a horrible person and that they'll pay me to go eff myself.

WTF are these CEO types thinking???

- - - Updated - - -

WTF does Kyle have to do with their product??? It's COFFEE.

CAH

Founding Member
Founding Member
I love BRCC. They do a lot of good for veterans and they seem to have a good stance on the outdoors and the like. They also have really tasty coffee imo.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Evan Hafer came out with a response to the bullshit article. It’s on his Instagram page. A lot taken out of context. While I might not agree with him on all his views but seems like a pretty solid guy. Has some good stories from his time as a Green Beret also.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Love black rifle coffee. Best I’ve ever had. Been drinking it for at least two years.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
It would be nice to go back to the day of supporting a business because of the product they put out, rather than the politics of the CEO, employees, etc. Everyone is always trying to "cancel" someone, I suppose I'll get canceled too for this post.

Note, I don't drink coffee anyway.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mostly when I buy coffee I just care how it tastes.

Ditto. I very seldom by coffee at a restaurant anymore, or one of those specialty shops. None of them are as good as a cup of Caribou out of the Kurig with a dash of Creme Brulee.

Que prairieghost and or lunkerslayer calling me a liberal pervert blah blah blah
I wouldnt think or say that. It looks more like a guy who wants to start a crap show, but look innocent himself. :::

Slappy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I don't need you to tell me how fucking good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it, I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping, she buys shit. Me, I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it, I want to taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It ain't the coffee in my kitchen, it's the black rifle in my garage.

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't need you to tell me how fucking good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it, I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping, she buys shit. Me, I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it, I want to taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It ain't the coffee in my kitchen, it's the black rifle in my garage.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Brew it black with none of that flavored shit and put it in my cup. Folgers, Juan freakin Valdez, whatever, etc. I'll slug it down.

USMCDI

Founding Member
Founding Member
The minute they go BLM and push coffee with propaganda their business will tank. WTPLMM, or the rest will starve, just sayin. White Tax Payer Lives Matter More.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Black Rifle Coffee is about the best tasting coffee "I" have ever had, but it is a little on the spendy side.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75