Olympics~

Reprobait

Founding Member
Founding Member
F6C8069A-8AF0-4EC6-B553-375ED80908DF.jpeg

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was reading an article on the Olympics in France come 2024, this was an interesting snippet in the article:

[FONT=&quot]Several changes will be made to the lineup of events for the 2024 Games, with baseball, softball and karate all removed from the event after being contested in 2020. The sport of break-dancing will be added to the Olympics for 2024.

Sounds like baseball and softball are being considered for a comeback in the 2028 Olympics being held in Los Angeles.
[/FONT]
After Tokyo, Here Are the Future Olympic Sites Chosen by the IOC (yahoo.com)[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, break-dancing. I didn't realize that was still a thing.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Glad the Political Olympics are over. Didn't watch one event after Rapinoe pulls her BS routine. Glad to see that the Subway franchisees are demanding the ads get pulled because it is impacting their bottom lines. No Subway for me until they leave the airwaves, either.

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't support Rapinoe & any of the political BS. But it sure didn't stop me from enjoying watching the athletes who participated proudly for our country. I don't get how people let bad apples spoil the whole thing. Just like Durant said, act like an American. Many of these athletes chased a dream and worked their asses of for many years to get there. I appreciate that effort whether they got 50th or won gold. But, that's how the world we live in anymore works. Woke on one side, boycotting on the other. One isn't better than the other. But what the hell, I enjoyed watching many of the competitions so that's all that matters.

BS on the break dancing. Good news is we get another round of Olympics this winter. I don't enjoy the winter stuff as much, but can get sucked into watching curling for no reason. Alpine sports are fun to watch, as is the bobsled and luge events. Nordic ski and biathlon too....if you've ever done it you have NO IDEA how hard it is. And probably less political BS too.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If true Allen,what bullshit,maybe they'll streamline even more to appease the trans and the queers?

You guyz see the pic of the so called U.S.A. female shot putt ghetto trash heap? good grief looks awful manly no wonder she is a full blowin dyke....ishta.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 67