Olympics~

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
9DEA63E2-7358-4B21-B61D-FC7D1F993C96.jpeg
No you would be wrong if you guessed that these Chinese Olympic athletes are men
Sheesh
3 dudes for sure

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why is Simone Biles still even at the Olympics? They keep saying she's day to day and might still compete. I say once a quitter always a quitter. Coach should tell her beings she already took herself out of the games she is done.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I see that Biles has ADHD and was not allowed to bring her medication with her to Japan because its illegal for the treatment of adhd but can be prescribed for sleeping disorders. If anyone knows that if you are prescribed a stimulant and one that has been prescribed to Biles since she was a child would defiantly causes the DTs so much so that I can see why she was not herself. I have empathy for her knowing that now when you abruptly stop taking something it has negative impact on your life. She will get a pass from me and its too bad she couldn't get an exemption from Japan to allow her to take a drug.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
She basically gets a pass from me but I'm not going to bend over backwards to applaud it.

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bullshit on the ADHD!
She's as focused on what she does as anyone I've ever seen compete.
She wimped out. Others in the future are sure to follow.
Fuck all things "sports "!!

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
If that was the reason why not come out right away and say that. If that is also the reason people in USA gymnastics need to be fired. You had how many years to get it resolved? I don’t know it seems kinda fishy on the timing of it.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Omg I just read another article about Simone biles that she infact was able to take her medication with her to Japan. She was able to get a special exemption permit to bring in 2.19 grams so the first story yesterday was bullshit. Geez I am sick of internet news when it come to the mainstream media side. Sicking now she is in the dog house again in terms of "being a little bitch" label

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
How do you know which article is true ? You don't , just pick and choose right ?
damn it all to hell Davey yeah that's right you don't know until you read about that the first article wasn't true. I have adhd never been diagnosed with it but I know I got it school wanted to put me on it back in the 80s but parents were not going to go for that. Now my sister has two boys one has it the other doesn't, the oldest boy does he takes meds and I can tell he is not as sharp as his brother and it also has stunted his growth. His little brother who is 2 years younger is taller than him and is a whiz in school it's too bad my sister caved in to her husband worse mistake one could make for a undeveloped brain. Yeah it's sickening the first story was bullshit

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Member when Bob Costas got pink eye at the Olympics? I member.

Last edited:

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Just heard on the radio she's supposedly going to compete now.

Can you say total drama queen? Good lord.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
[FONT=&quot]When asked why the USWNT has underperformed at the Olympics, Megan Rapinoe told [/FONT]NBC[FONT=&quot]: "I think about it every single day. I feel like we haven't had our joy a little bit. It just hasn't been easy.

[/FONT]
;:;banghead

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
After all this biles hype and her mental issues,my guess biles is spent at her age and she know's it,she is afraid to loose,after years of great accomplishments she is done,over the hill,if she does compete in her last event (balance beam) today she'll fail ,just a guess on my part or she'll continue to throw the towel in and we'll never hear from biles again.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
The good news is the Olympic channel has wrestling sessions on live at 9 pm, and 4:15 am. And doing replays throughout the day.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
When asked why the USWNT has underperformed at the Olympics, Megan Rapinoe told NBC: "I think about it every single day. I feel like we haven't had our joy a little bit. It just hasn't been easy.

;:;banghead

Perhaps more practice time and less social justice warrioring?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76