Olympics~

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Sure ain't like the old days pulling for team U.S.A. sure we have some darn good loyal American athletes representing our country but the few goddamn kneelers disrepecting our anthem,flag and country on world stage is disrespectful,why would we allow these children to represent our country that show such disrespect?(women's soccer)fucking guyz competing as females WTF?

sad state of affairs.

now the nfl! WTF is the black anthem? sandford and son's theme song? fuck the nfl as well as nba.fishing,painting the house is in order.

Last edited:

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sure ain't like the old days pulling for team U.S.A. sure we have some darn good loyal American athletes representing our country but the few goddamn kneelers disrepecting our anthem,flag and country on world stage is disrespectful,why would we allow these children to represent our country that show such disrespect?(women's soccer)fucking guyz competing as females WTF?

sad state of affairs.

now the nfl! WTF is the black anthem? sandford and son's theme song? fuck the nfl as well as nba.fishing,painting the house in in order.

#### fishing? I'll give you exactly once chance to retract that obvious typo

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Guy lol,if I was a golfer,but....

ranger150

★ Legendary Member
If I see one person disrespect America in any way, I will tune out as I did for NFL, Bison ETC. I agree, these athletes should not be allowed to particapate under the American Flag!

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Other than wrestling haven’t cared about the Olympics since the dream team. I still find it amazing people love the constitution till it hurts their feelers. This woke/outrage thing is tiresome.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just another loyal and patriotic citizen that won't watch ANY of the olympics this year. I hope it leads to many others doing likewise (just like the NFL) with NBC and USOC losing ad revenue dollars in the long run. Cut out the cash and someone will wonder why?

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I watch the wrestling through live stream NBC apps. Since they never have wrestling on the TV streams I rarely watch the events they have on NBC TV. Of course I'm a wrestling junkie who pays to watch even the Sr, JR and cadet world teams perform at the worlds every year too. I'm pretty sure none of these guys will be kneeling for any country's anthem.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
MMA has a good patriotic following, just sayin..haven't watched Nba since the bulls back in the 90s, blm and LeBron took that sport down as quickly as CNN, NBC, and msnbc I see. Have watched the Braves since back in the tbs days and bought mlb extra innings every year to continue that but the left somehow took the allstar game out of atlanta so done with that. Koepernick and all his followers in the NFL, nuff said there. Jr retired far too early, haven't watched a race since and all that Bubba Wallace w/ the noose nonsense, goodbye.. Golfs always been great and the one sport I can watch and not get a rise out my blood pressure.
Olympics=joke, ratings will be absolutely HORRID; can promise you that! #getwokegobroke

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
MMA has a good patriotic following, just sayin..haven't watched Nba since the bulls back in the 90s, blm and LeBron took that sport down as quickly as CNN, NBC, and msnbc I see. Have watched the Braves since back in the tbs days and bought mlb extra innings every year to continue that but the left somehow took the allstar game out of atlanta so done with that. Koepernick and all his followers in the NFL, nuff said there. Jr retired far too early, haven't watched a race since and all that Bubba Wallace w/ the noose nonsense, goodbye.. Golfs always been great and the one sport I can watch and not get a rise out my blood pressure.
Olympics=joke, ratings will be absolutely HORRID; can promise you that! #getwokegobroke

Jr is a way better announcer than race car driver

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
man loved ole fred sanford,I read that the networks no longer air this great sitcom cause no "white folk" on this show,whocares damn entertaining.Good find Mr steve.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
If I see one person disrespect America in any way, I will tune out as I did for NFL, Bison ETC. I agree, these athletes should not be allowed to particapate under the American Flag!

I used to enjoy watching a bison game, quit once they started employing kneelers.... Dont miss it much

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Just another loyal and patriotic citizen that won't watch ANY of the olympics this year. I hope it leads to many others doing likewise (just like the NFL) with NBC and USOC losing ad revenue dollars in the long run. Cut out the cash and someone will wonder why?

I don’t think all of the athletes are unAmerican. I sure as hell am not going to watch women’s soccer or even eat at Subway after seeing that waste of a human being on their commercial…… I’ll be watching the olympics and cheering on team USA! I feel like boycotting the Olympic plays right into China’s plan to divide the USA further with the intention to weaken us.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
2F5433A5-8F36-4389-A851-AE9DF466F916.jpeg

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll be watching some Olympic events for sure. There are plenty of athletes who are full fledged Americans that will do nothing but honor the country with their successes. Many have worked their tails off for the last 5 years to get there and I respect that. Womens 3000m steeplechase, 1500m run, 400m hurdles are all high on American talent. Mens track we have competitors in almost all events up to the distance events. And the majority of these athletes aren't the overpaid whiners that the NFL, NBA, etc. are. The might be running their asses off for a wage and shoes with not a lot more. It's too bad it's turned into just another line in the sand for everyone!

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sanford and Son! What a great show. The other bookend to the show All In The Family. Opposite the Jeffersons. Loved them all.

Got me thinking this morning, about some of the great shows from the 70's. Alice, One Day at a Time, Good Times, Carol Burnett (sp?), I love Lucy, The Honeymooners (those last couple were earlier of course).

Man, good TV back then.

- - - Updated - - -

#### fishing? I'll give you exactly once chance to retract that obvious typo

I think he meant F the NFL and NBA. Fishing and painting the house is in order. Some punctuation/spacing/capitalization clears it up.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 55