Cleveland Indians

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
it would have been tough for me NOT to tell the guy, that as an educated, English speaking person, he ought to possess the skills necessary to convey his meaning, without using 47 letter words.
I knew what he was going to say prior to asking him, mrs johnr knew too as she gave me her look, the one that lets me know to drop it.
I didnt however expect to be belittled at the table at the fundraiser we were all attending, but being a charming, laid back fella that I am, he was the one to look foolish.

I have a knack for making people show their colors, and often times mine too.

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Please clarify.

Ha ha ha read above if you don’t get it I don’t care lol!!! Everyone needs a little help sometimes!
In layman’s terms nobody gives a shit what the other side thinks, feels, does, or lives except the leftard thinkers

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
I knew what he was going to say prior to asking him, mrs johnr knew too as she gave me her look, the one that lets me know to drop it.
I didnt however expect to be belittled at the table at the fundraiser we were all attending, but being a charming, laid back fella that I am, he was the one to look foolish.

I have a knack for making people show their colors, and often times mine too.

I am guilty as charged too JR.
My bride has given me that look also a time or 5,000 times, I have often said when we need a level head and some diplomacy we sent my bride, when we need things stated as they really are and not sugar coated or maybe some ass kicking, we sent me. Not saying I was a tough guy but I sure as hell didn't back down and said what needed to be said and stuck by it.
I served on many boards in my day and I always said friendship was checked at the door, as I would rule by what the law said or the good of the board/company. Business was business and friendship ended at the door.
Now I am an old man with a broken body and failing mind and I would do much of it the same if I had to do it over again.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 113
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 69