Boat Value

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm finally giving into the women in the family and pulling the trigger on a Pontoon.(Thanks Allen!) Scouring the interwebs I really have no clue what to ask or expect for my old rig.

1993 Lund Pro V
89 Merc 135 Black max rebuilt before I bought it.(9yrs)
2002 Yahaha T8 kicker set up as tiller
36v Minn Terrova
HDS 8 Gen 1 at the bow
A newer Garmin 9" at the console.

I know values are vary subjective these days. Moters are in great shape. Everything is or will be in clean working order.. Looked at walleye central and the closest thing I found was a 1996 for 14k. I didn't pay that 9yrs ago.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Anyone looking for a good river boat?

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I'm finally giving into the women in the family and pulling the trigger on a Pontoon.(Thanks Allen!) Scouring the interwebs I really have no clue what to ask or expect for my old rig.

1993 Lund Pro V
89 Merc 135 Black max rebuilt before I bought it.(9yrs)
2002 Yahaha T8 kicker set up as tiller
36v Minn Terrova
HDS 8 Gen 1 at the bow
A newer Garmin 9" at the console.

I know values are vary subjective these days. Moters are in great shape. Everything is or will be in clean working order.. Looked at walleye central and the closest thing I found was a 1996 for 14k. I didn't pay that 9yrs ago.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Anyone looking for a good river boat?

6-8k? Kicker and electronics is 3-4 k alone

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Go to Walleye Central and Check comparable in classifieds.

- - - Updated - - -

Go to Walleye Central and Check comparable in classifieds.

Whoops , did'nt read full post. I see you were there.

Slappy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The way things are selling I wouldn't be surprised if you got close to $10k. Good luck with the sale.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know a guy who got 9k for about the same generation Crestliner, with similar features.

Makes me think yours should be right around $11k. Yours is certainly a better hull, ride, and with a much newer kicker. You also have a better trolling motor than he had on his.

Let's put it this way, I'd probably ask around $13k and settle for something north of 11.

Oh yeah, and you're welcome! :cool:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Offer to throw in a couple of those over the shoulder orange life jackets, you could probably get $13,000

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just the story of selling a fishing boat to buy a pontoon makes me sad.

I hear you its been several years in the making. Boat worked great when it was just me and my boy fishing. Now days even the girls want to fish/ hang out/ tube/ whatever. It's rare there are not at least 4-5 people in the boat as soon as it hit the water. Some day life will get back to fish and then drink beer at the camp ground but I think that's a few years out. I'm pretty sure even a 21' sparkley I'd have to leave people on the shore.

- - - Updated - - -

If I got 10k for it I would be willing to buy every one that encouged me to sell it for that much a beer. Except Allen he just cost me 50k! Ok even Allen.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
LOL, I can't even fathom fishing with more than three people total in my 17.5 ft Fisherman anymore. It's just too crowded, especially when the dog is also along.

My pontoon has quickly become my non-river fishing rig.

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
There's a 1993 Lund 1775 on Facebook Marketplace in Bismarck for 8900 with similar features. Searching that and Walleye Boats for Sale groups, etc on FB are probably a good place to start for an asking price, although it seems as though a lot of people are shooting for the moon on asking prices lately.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Offer to throw in a couple of those over the shoulder orange life jackets, you could probably get $13,000

Just imagine what he could get if he threw in a couple 30 packs and a hooker or 2. ;:;rofl

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75