Antelope applications are out

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
Add another point for me as well. So far I am all zero's for drawing tags this year. I am 100% positive I will will end it on a good note and not draw a sheep tag either. I was just in Montana for a week and I think I need to move there as soon as possible.

★ Legendary Member
My 13y old daughter has a doe/fawn tag on her first try....I received the email confirmation on that, but no email on my tag....game and fish webpage said I have a doe/fawn tag as well. She has the youth doe tag and now the antelope. Looking forward to all the father daughter time. target.jpg
This is her last 4 shots of the day shooting the 243 for the first time.

Bubba

No pronghorn for me. I burned a few points a couple years back on a doe tag just to be able to say I hunted pronghorn. So I went in with only one point. But I still have an any Antlered deer tag, muzzleloader wt doe tag and ducks to hunt so could be much worse.

CAH

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had 3 points and drew 1A! I havent ever hunted there before, anybody have any decent spots to start out in? Not looking for a honeyhole but any advice would be appreciated.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
No go with 5 points. Just as well as an out of state archery elk tag will occupy a good portion of my September so October will be busy at work

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had 3 points and drew 1A! I havent ever hunted there before, anybody have any decent spots to start out in? Not looking for a honeyhole but any advice would be appreciated.

If you can’t get a antelope on your own in 1A then there’s truly no hope

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79