But wait... there's more.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had the brother in law, his wife, and thier grandson out blugill fishing on the pontoon last weekend at our cabin in northern Mn and the young 13yr old breaks out the pocket fisherman. He caught a few with the relic before retiring it into his backpack.#$%^&>

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Invents near useless crap that you gotta have, goes through three steadily younger wives, sires children in his sixties and still dies with a net worth of over 200 mil. Quite the dude.

Vollmers

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I heard the pocket fisherman paired with the "banjo minnow" is virtually unstoppable!

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I heard you also need Flying Lure just too make sure.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The perfect pancake maker, darn near cost me a marriage.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't think I have ever given much thought to it before, but at $19.95...that was quite the Christmas present I received back in the day.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Over the years of attending many State Fairs and touring the commercial buildings I have acquired several items that I thought would make my life easier. Very few have worked as well at home as they did during the demonstration. I'm sure the next time I'm at such an event I will find something else that I really, really need.

shorthairman

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I heard the pocket fisherman paired with the "banjo minnow" is virtually unstoppable!

I thought I was supposed to pair it with the helicopter lure...damn...no wonder I couldn't catch anything...

Attachments

heli.jpg

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
The perfect pancake maker, darn near cost me a marriage.

Sooooooooooooo, this pancake maker, was she like 20-25 years old and could suck a golf ball thru a garden hose??? Don't leave us hangin, explain yourself. ;:;rofl

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sooooooooooooo, this pancake maker, was she like 20-25 years old and could suck a golf ball thru a garden hose??? Don't leave us hangin, explain yourself. ;:;rofl
s-l300.jpg

Had pancake batter all over the kitchen, down the side of the oven, and immediately tossed it into the dumpster after swearing up a storm.

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member

My mom had some ordered and shipped 2nd day air to a cabin we rented on a decent smallmouth lake. Used them without sinker and I spent 45 minutes netting 3 and 4lb smallies for her and Dad before I could rig one for me to use. We must have caught 40 in a couple hours. Was unreal. But I am picking up what you where putting down, lol

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75