Camper parts

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is there a good online site for camper parts that anyone knows of and recommends ? Hopefully one with a salesman that can help with questions. Thanks.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
George's RV Services Inc. in minot is knowledge when it comes to parts for your rv. Like riverview said I get my parts off ebay but if i have questions I call George in minot.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Specifics ? Some only carry major parts some your little knick knack parts.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was thinking I needed slide out parts but finally figured out part of the problem was a manual 50 amp 12 V breaker that was bad. Once I got that squared away problem #2 was a hydraulic release valve that was opened for manually closing the slide , once I found that and closed it everything worked good. I learned the hard way that youtubers suck at camper problems , I followed them down a rabbit hole and was convinced I had serious issues but I learned a lot just by tinkering with it. I thought I'd be dumping a bunch of money and time into it but everything is working so I'm happy to say it was a false alarm.

- - - Updated - - -

Just bought it and the previous owner wasn't much at fixing things so it will take a little time to get the bugs out of it.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75