Duck hunter's beware~

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I actually had a dream about my dog and eaten by an alligator woke up and I was pissed. Just another reason not to hunt south of the Mason Dixon line

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
I actually had a dream about my dog and eaten by an alligator woke up and I was pissed. Just another reason not to hunt south of the Mason Dixon line

So are you saying you are "woke" now? I sure hope not. :D

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
That thing is a monster! Looks bigger than 13 feet.

#armchairgatorbiologist

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Years back it wasn't gators for me but whales...living/hunting in alaska...early fall whilst duck hunting below the anchorage international airport right on the cook inlet during low tide,pass shooting mallards/geese,I would sit on a mud shelf about 1 mile from shore/tree line,beluga whales would breech below my feet.so close I would get the spray and stink from they're blow hole breath in my face as they cruised along the shoreline feeding on the fall silver salmon run,on occasion one would see a orcha breech further out,every once in a while we would sail a bird out to sea,my retriever would disobey,ignor my commands of "no bird" if he seen the bird drop,everytime a lump in my throat,got lucky,thankfully this didn't occure often but once is to many times.

I don't think a beluga whale would hit a seal or other critters swimming but ya never know,however the killer whales....

Last edited:

bigv

Founding Member
Founding Member
I read an article similar to this. Can't remember where it happened? Iceland or northern CN? Anyway a retriever was returning with a duck from the ocean and was attacked by a sea lion. Think it survived but bad shape.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74