Floodgates are open...

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So, last week Remington offered to settle with Sandy Hook victims' families for manufacturing the "weapon of war" and marketing it to the general public. Complete chickenshit move, IMO. Like Stanley settling a lawsuit with the family of someone who was bludgeoned to death with one of their hammers -- should've known it would happen when they made those hammers available to non-contractors. Sets a bad precedent.

Anyway, now the families of victims of some shooting in Ohio are suing KCI, who sold a 100 Rd magazine.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/02/us/dayton-shooting-lawsuit-large-capacity/index.html

Certain to be more to follow.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
History is repeating itself , at the rate we are going we will be back to sticks and stones someday. Keep on to what firepower you have and keep it handy. Hand it down to your kids and grandkids and teach them the art of marksmanship and killing wild game for food and fur. The offspring of the anti gunners , they will come begging and fighting for survival with sticks and stones.

- - - Updated - - -

The sky's not falling yet but keep your eye to the sky, I believe it will be someday probably long after we are all long gone and 6 feet under.

- - - Updated - - -

Might be a dumb question but is there more to Sandy Hook than what the outsiders know ? I skimmed over a read where locals claimed it was a Government set up, some of the claims (if true) raised an eyebrow.

Mr. Stevenson

★★★★★ Legendary Member
^^^^The sky IS falling. The FBI are known instigators in the Jan 6 break in and the plot to kidnap Gretchen Wilson. I'm actually surprised this site is still viable and am confident it's being used for intelligence gathering. Users of Tweetthing and Foolbook are nearly pacified.

Free speech is now used flinchingly like the commie CIA AK bomb cartridges in Viet Nam.

- - - Updated - - -

Watch Ryan Reynolds in "Buried" and pay special attention to the phone calls. This Country is currently in that coffin.

- - - Updated - - -

Same deal:

https://youtu.be/62Bi3RPz_2E

dblkluk

★★★ Legendary Member
^^^^The sky IS falling. The FBI are known instigators in the Jan 6 break in and the plot to kidnap Gretchen Wilson. I'm actually surprised this site is still viable and am confident it's being used for intelligence gathering. Users of Tweetthing and Foolbook are nearly pacified.

Free speech is now used flinchingly like the commie CIA AK bomb cartridges in Viet Nam.

- - - Updated - - -

Watch Ryan Reynolds in "Buried" and pay special attention to the phone calls. This Country is currently in that coffin.

- - - Updated - - -

Same deal:

https://youtu.be/62Bi3RPz_2E

The country singer???

I believe you mean Gretchen Whitmer. Might want to get her name right if you want credit for your tin foil hat theories...

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is like suing Ford because some drunk drove a Ford while they killed someone. This shit should have never been allowed to happen in the first place but apparently that moles already out of the hole. I should sue the grocery store for my obesity!

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
remmington taking another ass kicking,back in the early 90's remmington lost a class action suit on they're 12ga 1100 model shotgun's as steel shot was blowing up barrels causing phyical body harm,it was a 33million $ suit 1986 model 1100's and prior years,I filed for my dad and he called month's later holding a $30 check from remmington,now this.

- - - Updated - - -

This is like suing Ford because some drunk drove a Ford while they killed someone. This shit should have never been allowed to happen in the first place but apparently that moles already out of the hole. I should sue the grocery store for my obesity!

GM went through a nightmarish situation back in the mid 80's...they lost a huge court battle...all over they're GMC/CHEVY truck fuel tanks,seems the fuel tanks (one on each side) were mounted on the outside of the trucks chassis...a T-bone collision caused these trucks to expload....not sure what the settlement covered but folks owning certain model year GM trucks were rewarded well.

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member

This is a great analogy and very accurate…and why stop there? May as well sue the dealer who sold the Ford, the liquor store or bar who sold the booze, the maker(s) of whatever was consumed, the DOT for giving the person a driver’s license, and so on. Blame everyone and everything else rather than put some personal accountability on the person who single-handedly performed the action.

Unbelievable.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
remmington taking another ass kicking,back in the early 90's remmington lost a class action suit on they're 12ga 1100 model shotgun's as steel shot was blowing up barrels causing phyical body harm,it was a 33million $ suit 1986 model 1100's and prior years,I filed for my dad and he called month's later holding a $30 check from remmington,now this.

- - - Updated - - -

GM went through a nightmarish situation back in the mid 80's...they lost a huge court battle...all over they're GMC/CHEVY truck fuel tanks,seems the fuel tanks (one on each side) were mounted on the outside of the trucks chassis...a T-bone collision caused these trucks to expload....not sure what the settlement covered but folks owning certain model year GM trucks were rewarded well.
Not sure that's really the same as this though, I mean if you manufacture something that's unsafe to use you should probably be held accountable for it but this is holding a company accountable for some idiots use of a product. It's putting the blame on someone other then the responsible party. I mean is a stabbing victim going to be allowed to sue the knife maker now too? It's beyond ridiculous!

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Agreed ND it never ends....blame everyone and everything ....

about the money.jpg

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

It was a check for $ 1000 redeemable only towards the purchase of a new GM vehicle . I think I still have mine.

Mr. Stevenson

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The country singer???

I believe you mean Gretchen Whitmer. Might want to get her name right if you want credit for your tin foil hat theories...

I'm not sure how you can call it tinfoil hat with the censorship by FB, Twit, Utube and the proven email monitoring of Tucker Carlson. If I'm being too extreme I'll gladly like to be soothed.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Once whilst riding my peddle bike a grasshopper whacked me in the sack, not sure who is responsible, but Schwinn has some deep pockets. I haven't been able to sit for longer than 20 minutes ever since...

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Once whilst riding my peddle bike a grasshopper whacked me in the sack, not sure who is responsible, but Schwinn has some deep pockets. I haven't been able to sit for longer than 20 minutes ever since...

Any winds over 10-15 in an aluminum boat on plane and im hovering on that seat like I'm sitting in a portapotty, ouch.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Yep. If you can't legally restrict gun makers because of that darn Constitution, bankrupt them. Let a bunch of frivolous lawsuits go through. Eventually, insurance carriers won't cover them. Couple of ridiculous settlements, or maybe even a single settlement, and it's curtains...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 55