Careful Buying Fuel Filters...Big Brother is Watching!

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The whole suppressor "thing" boggles my mind. I mean really? WTF?

It's not like screwing one on the end of your barrel automatically makes you James Bond.

Furthermore, it also doesn't make your weapon any more "dangerous" than it already was.

The whole thing is complete BS.

The hoops you have to jump through are crazy. You should be able to order them on Amazon and have them in a couple days.

This is what you get when the people making new laws about something don’t understand a goddam thing about that “something”.
I would venture a guess that more people than one can imagine don’t know what in the hell a silencer is, but since it has to do with guns they think they are really scary and should be banned because guns are really scary and the only reason anyone would ever have one is to kill someone. I believe the whole thing is really that simple, that stupid…and sadly has a lot of support because many brains in this country are that simple and stupid.

Last edited:

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I’ve always said if there watching me there pretty fuckin bored! Move the gun makers out here to the good ol middle of the USA! I’m pretty sure we won’t back down out here like the rest of the country. We can keep all the guns here I guess they will have to throw sticks and stones if they want to fight us!

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m pretty sure after this last election was stolen the gooberment could anal probe us and we’d willingly bend over. We’re screwed plain and simple. The ball is gonna start rolling down hill at a much faster pace then anyone expected. I always hear people say “we won’t see it in this lifetime but our kids will”. I’m pretty sure we are gonna see it. Nobody is stopping them and nobody will.

Browneye

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think its the whole " Well I'm not doing anything wrong so I don't really care if they are watching Me" mentality that is enabling those in control and allowing them to consolidate almost unlimited power. When they come for you it won't be for anything you actually did. It will be because of what you believe.

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If you aren’t a criminal, the government will make you one by changing the laws if it fits their agenda and you don’t willingly conform.

Sum1, I’m 42, not sure how old you are but I fully expect to see shit really hit the fan in my lifetime, and I don’t expect to be much older when it does.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 76