Chad Issak trial

Skullet

Established Member
For what it's worth, I think the guy is guilty. But it wouldn't surprise me to see the defense's closing statement put questions into the mind of the jurors.

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
I missed something important it sounds like. Someone please report back.

( . ) ( x )

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guilty, Guilty, Guilty, Guilty, Guilty, Guilty, Guilty - all 7 counts - Judge ordered pre-sentence investigation

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
He was found guilty. Unfortunately I was on a phone call and had the TV turned down.

Last edited:

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
It sounds like there may have been some problems between Issak and his defense team. I'm curious to know what those problems were. I'm convinced that his defense team was smart enough to know calling witnesses that couldn't provide an alibi was a bad idea. Did he insist on calling them against their judgment?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I don't know how I'd react if I was found guilty for something I didn't do, but I'm pretty positive I wouldn't just sit there with an emotionless stare like he did. That had to be reassuring for the jury.

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I'd hate to be on this jury. The state presents a case that shows that he certainly "could" have done it. Video, clothes, gun, the vehicle etc.
But in a polar opposite of yesterday, the defense is doing its job. This Quick fella has done a damn good job of planting reasonable doubt.

I'll be curious to see how it all turns out. Isaak is definitely a weird turd, but most of the guys on this site are weird turds.

I bet I could talk you out of your birthday.:;:

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
So pierced nipples is a thing now.
Braless, and pierced up.
judge for yourself

image.jpg

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
It sounds like there may have been some problems between Issak and his defense team. I'm curious to know what those problems were. I'm convinced that his defense team was smart enough to know calling witnesses that couldn't provide an alibi was a bad idea. Did he insist on calling them against their judgment?

I know at the beginning he wanted to fire his legal team and represent himself. The judge said no and wouldn't release the firm from representing him. Not sure of the details, but that's probably at the root of it. His defense team may quietly be happy he's off to the big house if he's displeased with how they acted on his behalf.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know at the beginning he wanted to fire his legal team and represent himself. The judge said no and wouldn't release the firm from representing him.
If true, that's complete BS and seems like infringing on one's rights. One thing that shouldn't even be debatable whatsoever is the right to defend thyself no matter what the circumstances.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I should probably rephrase, it wasn't "at the beginning" as in a couple years ago, it was getting pretty close to the trial date when I saw the article on he wanted to do something with his defense team.

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thought his defense team wanted to quit and the judge wouldn’t let them

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
[h=1]Man convicted in Mandan quadruple killing dies after reports he harmed himself[/h][h=2]Chad Isaak, 48, was declared dead early Sunday evening. He was in the process of appealing his conviction.[/h]

- - - Updated - - -

So he knew the Clintons apparently.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Man convicted in Mandan quadruple killing dies after reports he harmed himself

Chad Isaak, 48, was declared dead early Sunday evening. He was in the process of appealing his conviction.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, who was his cellie? Epstein someone...?

You posted a ways back, "I hope he explains himself/motive..". I was hoping so too. Now we'll never know. Kinda bummed about that.

It's of course, none of my business, but I was interested nonetheless.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Man convicted in Mandan quadruple killing dies after reports he harmed himself

Chad Isaak, 48, was declared dead early Sunday evening. He was in the process of appealing his conviction.

- - - Updated - - -

Shit who knew that the Clinton's do serve a useful purpose

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88