Beware Muppet Babies...

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Might want to be cautious letting your kids or grandkids watch cartoons these days!

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fricken people are crazy.
They keep cramming this crap down our throats, trying to get us to think this is normal and accept it. Not happening with this old Geezer.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Teens think the transgender and gay life is a cool thing. My neighbor told me her daughter tells her that guys in the high school are wearing female clothing.... just because. I'm unsure why it would be an 'in' thing to wear a short skirt with leggings while clod-hopping around in Air Jordan hightops. Really?? Toss on the makeup??

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
teens think the transgender and gay life is a cool thing. My neighbor told me her daughter tells her that guys in the high school are wearing female clothing.... Just because. I'm unsure why it would be an 'in' thing to wear a short skirt with leggings while clod-hopping around in air jordan hightops. Really?? Toss on the makeup??

yikes! Notice the use of the word 'they' in the video, instead of she... thats not accidental!

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
There are a bunch of cartoons out there that are designed to brainwash our kids. At first I was skeptical and thinking our Daughter in Laws were paranoid 7 or 8 years ago but read more about it these days. The only cartoon grandpa watches with grand kids is Shaun the sheep, at first I thought it was boring but now I get a chuckle out of them.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
We need more Pepe Le Cuomo type cartoons to make shit real

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
for all parents of cartoon aged kids i would seriously take a look at what shows your kids watch. it is no secret that cartoon network, nickelodeon and one other cartoon maker ( cant think of them) pooled very significant amounts of money into LBGT organizations and are now representing a certain % of cartoons with those types of themes and personalities.
it may be as subtle as a sweet little baby fish with two dads. ( made up scenario)....but they are doing it get on a trusted and respected website and look what the cartoon is about.

- - - Updated - - -

right now there is a war on men, they are doing there damdest to prove men are not needed. which is very much not the case and a a LOT of issues with todays world is due to lack of a strong male in the household.

- - - Updated - - -

when i say strong i dont mean muscular i mean mental, emotional , leader of a family strong someone with a backbone

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 55