Bitter Sweet weekend....

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
kids.jpgduce 013.jpg"Bitter" as my pup turned 9 saturday,it's been a great run with him as he enter's his senior years like his grumpy old man.

"Sweet" as he's still in great shape and loves to please,just sad watching our pup's age.from the begining~

duce 005.jpg

Last edited:

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
This did not end as bad as I was expecting when I opened it with that title and those pictures.
great looking dogs!

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
We dog owner's are very lucky to know what "unconditional love" is our pup's show us everyday,in my old age I'm not as demanding in the field with my boy "Duce",just watching him in the field makes my day,iffin I scratch out a bird or two,frosting on the cake,goose hunting he's the best partner as my hearing is limited,he's always on alert and faces the direction the birds are coimg from,the silent group's sneaking in he freezes,doesn't move a muscle always alert,only his eyes move,the click from my safety means game on, shit canned my layout blinds a few years ago,using apex blinds is the best for us senior citizens and our side kicks,we're both comfy above ground.

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
My GSP has gone from nonstop energy, constant need to run, play, go go go. To this weekend at the lake he played out really quick. 9 year old also.
I actually like the older calmer dog he has become.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Often have thought through the years about the people that have never had pets and all the joy and love they have missed out on.
Growing up on a ranch we had many different breeds of animals and I still cherish that to this day. My parents let me raise whatever animal or animals that I wanted as long as I was going to take care of it. I definitely took advantage of their offer.
My Dad told me when I was just a young Lad, that I would think of our ranch and all the animals for the rest of my life. :;:rockit He was certainly right!:;:exactly

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76