Now I feel a bit of what Viet Nam Vets must have felt.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didn't understand before, but I do now. To leave your families behind and travel to a foreign land to fight, to be in fear for your life, to sweat, to cry, to bleed, to watch your brothers die and not know when it was going to be your turn, to mourn their loss, to return home to a different world, to a different family, to hopefully put your life back together, and then find out that all you and your fellow troopers went through was for NOTHING!!!!!!! To all my fellow troopers out there that were sent to that FUCKING SHITHOLE over there, it is NOT our fault. Stay strong!! We did what was asked of us. We did our duty and we have our honor! Don't join those we already lost. Stay alive and remember them. To those that sent us there and allowed all our efforts and sacrifices to be worthless.....

FUCK YOU!!!!!

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Best post of the year. All the politicians in DC should be loaded up and taken over there and dropped the fuck off. Then we start from scratch back here.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
My thoughts and prayers go out to all those who put their lives on the line so I can post this message on a public website.

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Good one KDM, the next time we get involved in some dam war, either we fight to WIN or don't go

wjschmaltz

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Although what's going on over there is extremely frustrating and the wrong decision, I feel it's disrespectful to say our vets did it all for nothing. The fight was gonna happen, the Taliban wasn't going to stop after 9/11, and our military kept the fight out of our back yard for 20 years. They deserve affirmation that what they sacrificed was worthwhile. Vets that return from hell holes like that struggle with extreme mental health and PTSD, people hammering this political rhetoric into them that their fight was for nothing right now is not helping struggling vets.

Edit: I'm FAR from an expert on this and I'm not the type to drag out an argument on a forum with strangers, but as far as the vets I know and what I've heard over and over from the guys actually doing the dirty work over there, I repeatedly heard that this war was about keeping the fight off our soil, not about "winning".

Last edited:

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Best post of the year. All the politicians in DC should be loaded up and taken over there and dropped the fuck off. Then we start from scratch back here.
Yep all we need is like minded people to step up and throw em out and take over !!!!

WHO THE FUCK WOULD EVEN WANT THOSE JOBS? I would run for president but nobody will like the way I clean up the shit!

Mr. Stevenson

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Shocking. Whoever could've predicted this performance from the Biden/Harris team? I'm flabbergasted.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
i was in nam and remember seeing the fall of that country.

i was lucky. When i came home, the first night at the local one horse bar, about 6-8 of my old friends there and one pass out nam vet.
Friends never came to visit, bought all my beers, however i had an experience with the pass out vet that night and that night i adjusted to a new beginning.

For me the day vietnam went under, i remember not giving a damn, i cherish my memories but could care less. feel no different today. db

Mr. Stevenson

★★★★★ Legendary Member
^^^^We truly appreciate you guys starting the "Thank you for your service" trend. From the bottom of my heart: Thank YOU for shooting communists. I'm honored to share this space with you.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Totally agree. To see those planes take off, leaving 10k-15k US Civilians behind was all I could take. Then, the typical political lies came out immediately to cover up.... Biden saying, "we didn't anticipate the chaos to happen as quick as it did." What he's saying is that they new chaos was GOING to happen in 48hrs, just not 24hrs or less. Spineless douche bag!

Now, his generals are all making press statements they had no intelligence that the Taliban were that quick to move in. B.S.! We have the CIA, the FBI, the Defense Intelligence Service, the Secret Service, Special Operations Command, a dozen satellites at the flip of a switch, all on the landscape and NOTHING POINTED TO THAT?? Convince me differently, scum bags.

Mr. Stevenson

★★★★★ Legendary Member
https://youtu.be/tJm9Oh6WhGo

cache.php

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

gran torino sport

- - - Updated - - -

Long sagging doors but awesome cars.

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
It’s truly unbelievable what is going on . Thanks KDM , and any other vets on here for your service and sacrifice

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 119
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 71