Troubled Times~

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
It's a good thing to see the lighter side/laughter....

Already biden's afgan shit show has me wore out,one fuck up after another.

I'm guessing alot of folks feel the same.

So last night scanning anything on the telle other than news channels I came across an old but still funny movie only us old timer's can relate too...maybe

"Cheech and Chong",damn what a trip watching these guyz again,I still have they're album "Big Bambu" back in the day the album came with a giant "zig zag" rolling papper which was Chong's staple for a joint,he would roll up an OZ or was it a lid back then?

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
although i didn't partake...

funny story - i owned a dj service back in the 80's and heard there was a new hit by c+c music factory... i thought, wow, the boys are singin for real now... nope... turned out c+c music factory was more of a speed not weed thing hahaha...

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Went to a drive in movie many years ago with the wife in a 79 Ford van that we had converted with bed and all. The shows were dusk to dawn cheech and chong. Spent the whole night there and the memories are still there of that night.

Some kids pull up along side us and the first thing they did was open the trunk and out came a case. I am sure there night was not as good as it was for me and the wife.

yes i am sure of that, kids. db

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I haven't seen a Cheech and Chong movie forever, but "Lardass, Lardass" sticks in my mind.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Creech takes a big bong hit.....coughs coughs coughs and continues to cough to almost choke puke for what seems like minutes. Finally he stops and regains his composer. Immediately fires up another bong hit.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Cop scene,cheech driving after he picks up chong hitch hiking in drag,that scene alone is classic,then cheech whacked out from chongs joint cop rolls up as the cop walks up chong gave cheech 10,000 hits of LSD by mistake to calm cheech down from the weed and fucked with cheech the entire time after that.Good to see some of you guyz liked the humor.

Last edited:

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Then the timothy leary scene,all the pot plants etc...pretty sure chong got popped on drug charges,did time if I remember right.

must of been a cash crop like this...

crop 2.jpg

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Then the timothy leary scene,all the pot plants etc...pretty sure chong got popped on drug charges,did time if I remember right.

must of been a cash crop like this...

4x4.jpg

If this were truly a FREE COUNTRY, this would be could be anyone's backyard!

ORCUS DEMENS

Founding Member
Founding Member
Still have the Big Bambu Album with the rolling paper inside. " Ohh man, that makes my eyes water", " Don't answer the phone man"
Brings back hilarious memories of high school.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
You get a job before sundown, or we're shipping you off to military school, with the Finklestein shit kid.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If this were truly a FREE COUNTRY, this would be could be anyone's backyard!

ya mean it's not? reminds me of Alaska back in the late 70's,the "matanuska glacier" buddies had a grow site below the glacier,very fertile soil short growing season outdoors 75 days.,giant plants they called they're weed " Matanuska thunder fuck"..... good times.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Still have the Big Bambu Album with the rolling paper inside. " Ohh man, that makes my eyes water", " Don't answer the phone man"
Brings back hilarious memories of high school.

LOL,I still have big bambo as well,giant rolling paper is long gone,must of lost it over the years?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77