Company's strong arming employees into gettting covid vaccination.

Honored Member
Who else's employer is trying to strong arm there employees into getting vaccinated? I've heard of dozens of people who were either forced to get vaccinated or lose their jobs. That is not right. No one will take responsibility if someone has a reaction to an unproven vaccine but they are forcing it on healthy individuals.

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
My daughter is looking at an internship with Sanford here in town. It's been brought up that they may require it.

She said if it is she's looking for a different place to intern at....:cool:

She's just a little bit like me. Ok, a lot bit.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wouldn’t do it with out them signing a liability contract so work comp and the company are on the hook for long term side effects. This will be hitting the Supreme Court sooner or later. Claim religious reason then tell the aclu your being discriminated against

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have your employer sign a piece of paper saying they will be liable for any health complications due to the vaccine if they are pressuring you to get it.

Simple as this. Get an attorney produce the letter.

- - - Updated - - -

My daughter is looking at an internship with Sanford here in town. It's been brought up that they may require it.

She said if it is she's looking for a different place to intern at....:cool:

She's just a little bit like me. Ok, a lot bit.

She might be really pissed about that Measles, Mumps and Rubella shot she had no say in getting;-)

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Whatever you do don't quit make the SOB fire you, first if you quit you can't sign up for unemployment insurance, second when the wackjob shit show dust has settled you will have grounds for wrongful termination of employment which even though we live in a right to work state, firing you for a medical requirement is absolutely 100% against federal law for termination of employment. There are way more of us then there are of them. The Biden administration knows that calling for a nation wide vaccine mandate is unconstitutional so they are strong arm private businesses to do mandatory vaccine for them. Stand fast people do not get the clotjab if you are a healthy

feather_duster

Founding Member
Founding Member
4wp66j.jpg

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ask them to explain how the unvaccinated pose a risk to the vaccinated. And why having natural antibodies from covid do not satisfy them. I would really like some valid answers to those questions.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The courts have to be getting hammered by this. I believe they will have to resolve it. It’s discrimination and segregation

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you guys really want to think, try this on for size: If this was a massive conspiracy, they would not want to hurt the folks that got the vaccine. They are the ones that listened and are the "sheep". The ultimate deal would be to get the sheep to get vaccinated against something truly deadly and then release the "finisher" disease. Then all the independent/nonconformists die an untimely horrible death and the powers that be are left with the "sheeple". Why punish the ones that listen??? Hello???

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you guys really want to think, try this on for size: If this was a massive conspiracy, they would not want to hurt the folks that got the vaccine. They are the ones that listened and are the "sheep". The ultimate deal would be to get the sheep to get vaccinated against something truly deadly and then release the "finisher" disease. Then all the independent/nonconformists die an untimely horrible death and the powers that be are left with the "sheeple". Why punish the ones that listen??? Hello???

11.jpg

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
dont forget about the chip that needs to be implanted so that the guberment knows if you have been neutered, i mean vaccinated.

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I don't think it's a massive conspiracy.

I just think covid vaccines are massively unnecessary.

If you want to get vaccinated, get vaccinated.

Just don't try and push it down my throat.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
The lawsuits would be frivolous, wouldn't they, since our legislature and Congress passed an act that exempts employers from all liabilities from the vaccines? I swear that covered any/all vaccine issues while they were in session last winter. Maybe I'm wrong....

Last edited:

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member

Exactly how I feel. I believe covid is a real thing. I got my shots but mostly because I have a family member who has a very serious health condition. It's a personnel choice. I don't think less of anyone for not getting it. I also do not want anyone telling me I HAVE to get it.

Last edited:

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I'm not onboard either,mostly because;

1)the gov't is pushing it so hard,don't trust them

2)fauci is a fraud and two faced

3)experimental drug

4)don't want to be part of this experiment.

Further back in the 60's we were forced to get the polio and chicken pocks vaccine,never got polio but chicken pocks twice which lead to shingles in my early 50's...measels ,mumps at our school spread like wild fire,no lock down or masks we/families just dealt with it,today it's fear mongering,watch the dems pull another lock down before our mid term election's then allow mail in ballots(not absentee) like last november. these vote audits going on around the country today should nix these dominion voting machines and we should vote in person with proof of citizenship,lot's of chatter about our 2020 presidential election and fraud votes,but yet to see proof,either way just give us the truth from november,it's just hard to swallow biden won,his rallies were secret service,his wife and corn fields,where are the 80 million supporters?(above ground)

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member

Really? All vaccinated people are just SHEEP! GTFOH! I couldn't wait to get the vaccine. I don't wanna be sick form Covid. I may still get it, and I feel much better about if I get it now. I'll get the booster If I need it. I don't like getting sick, plain and simple. Not to afraid that I would have died, but I am in my 50's and diabetic.

That being said, no one should be FORCING it on anyone else. IF it prevented you from getting it and spreading it, which it doesn't, then there would be some argument for it. Since the vaccinated people get it and spread it, unvaccinated people should be left alone. If I'm standing outside in the rain under an umbrella, and someone else CHOOSES not to use an umbrella, why should I care?

The Green bolded text may be the stupidest thing I've read on the covid since it's outbreak.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and my employer, and my wifes, gave us a $3000 INCENTIVE to get fully vaccinated. Since we all ready were, FREE CASH!!

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
He was being hypothetical with the sheep thing that you greened and bolded. Put your train back on the rails!
I feel like being easily agitated without cause is a side effect of the Covid Vax. Anyone else noticed this?

Last edited:

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member

Exactly. I had covid, mild case. So I have natural immunity, whatever that amounts to, nobody knows, but no one has provided any evidence that vaccine immunity is any better. And both the vaccine and covid have risks. If the vaccine is so safe, why do they have liability immunity. We may not even know all the risks of the vaccine.

Just give me the facts and let me make my own decision. I don't need to be told which drugs to take, which cars to buy, which fish to catch, which foods to eat, etc. It's called FREEDOM for anyone that has forgotten that term.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 119
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 70