Company's strong arming employees into gettting covid vaccination.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I saw in the news the other day that the city of Philadelphia has put a new policy in place to encourage vaccinations.

1. All new hires have to be vaccinated as a condition of hire.

2. Existing employees who do not get a Covid vaccine have to wear 2 masks. One medical grade style and a cloth one over it.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Freedom ? It’s called being a moron , I mean trumpster
Name ONE Positive thing done since ol senile dipshit has taken office, i'll wait.. All his failures under 1/4 term are getting close to all my combined appendages already. #poshidingpuppet

Mr. Stevenson

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I am befuddled how the Tucker vids seem to receive scant attention. Please watch. I'm truly not mining for "thumbs up". I'm posting for those who feel alone and need a "booster shot". Tucker is the real deal and provides more evidence than Rush through visuals. I'm actually fearful for his life.

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member

Mr. Stevenson

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Name ONE Positive thing done since ol senile dipshit has taken office, i'll wait.. All his failures under 1/4 term are getting close to all my combined appendages already. #poshidingpuppet

You just provided a load blow into a T-shirt. I'm regretful for responding to the above and not sure if this isn't an alter-ID for a current member.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm glad I don't have to deal with all the stuff you all have to."
You're not safe. Remember the Tailrace Spillway in '11? Also I used "truly" in redundant form. Embarrassing.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Here are some red flags and the reasons I’m not getting it. Bill Gates predicts there will be a pandemic in the next ten years. Really?!! How on Gods green earth could you possibly predict something like this? Bill Gates says we can reduce the earths population by %15 with vaccinations(I thought vaccines were supposed to save our lives? Strange). Pandemic happens(Strange). Bill Gates is pushing vaccinations. That alone should give you a little hesitation. The Flu has virtually disappeared off the planet. They are paying people to take this vaccination(very strange). Forcing people to take it or lose your job. CIA video pops up of a scientist giving a presentation on how they will give people vaccines to desensitize them to become less radical in other words “go with the flow” mindless sheep. How will they pull this off was asked, through a respiratory virus was the answer. Mask mandates across the globe. Desensitizing people and taking away there individualism. People demonizing other people for not getting the vaccines.

How is it a virus so deadly that is killing off all these old people by the thousands hasn’t killed a single one of these old bastard politicians that are ruining this country. They don’t even wear masks off camera and frequently hold huge parties. Did I mention the Flu has been cured some how? Kinda crazy again how this virus is targeting older people killing off mostly members of society that are not contributing. Sounds like an ole Joseph Gerbals idea from Nazi Germany.

Global warming. Who causes it? Man. Let’s kill off some people. Enter corona virus and the vaccines will do away with many of the other weak(sheep). I’m personally convinced that the side effects of this vaccine won’t show up for another five years down the road in the form of an extremely compromised immune system or sterilization of some sort. Old people are gonna die soon anyway they may as well take there chances. Time is gonna tell whether I’m a nut or not. So be it. I don’t trust a thing the PTB tells me. I’ll take my chances without taking whatever it is they are pushing on us and be just fine.;)

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
How sick did he get??

Hes not dead. Instead of the jab one would be way better of taking hydroxycloroquine.

- - - Updated - - -

From the actual real data I've seen, the vaccine significantly reduces your chance of death and hospitalization. This has been proven with data. Unlike what was originally thought, it doesn't appear the vaccine reduces your chance of getting the virus, just mostly reduces symptoms. This is what the legit medical data says; not politicians or the media. For some reason we have 30% of the population focused in on their side of news media Kool Aid tank that can't seem to grasp this. As soon as we can get all the delusional people on either side to come to terms with this and stop arguing like children, the remaining 70% percent of us in the extremely annoyed and politically exhausted middle can get back to our lives.

I'm not vaccinated, don't plan to and don't care if anyone else is. I've had confirmed Covid once and got through just fine and I believe I caught it a second time that was much more mild. I'm low risk to die. The risks of a non-FDA vaccine currently outweigh the risk of me and my wife getting seriously ill from catching Covid. With that said, I hope that people like my grandma got the vaccine. The side effects seem like less of a risk than if she were to catch Covid.

As far as companies requiring vaccination, it will be interesting to see where things go with the new presidential announcement that any nursing home worker providing care to Medicaid and Medicare patients needs to be vaccinated. I wonder how long it will be forced onto other providers for Medicare and Medicaid. It may give my wife's boss the final reason to drop Medicare and Medicaid patients completely. He's been talking about it for years because he makes so much less money off them. Could be interesting if others think like him.

I managed to make it 18 months without making a post about Covid. I just made two. My first and my last. I'm sure if everyone just keeps arguing we will come to a mutual conclusion and agreement......

20181230_101920.jpg

How many have died because they took the jab? Taking hydroxychloroquine would be a way better solution than putting some unapproved test trial vax in ones body. Just my opinion. Carry on.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I'm up the same river channel as raider,pretty sure I had the vid back in 2018 before we knew about covid,as a healthy old fart in my mid 60's at the time,went in to our ER one night,breathing issues,doc called it bronchitis,nothing he could do,zpac,inhaler off I went back home,week later back in the ER,breathing issues (none smoker),fever....loss of smell/taste,10 days later dropped 121 lbs sitting in isolation ,blood transfusions,among other drips and released,now I've read covid has been around since 2015 but who knows?

thinking back when the shit really hit the fan in december 2019,hong kong was stagging massive protests,the covid came along,we never got the truth from the ccp on how many deaths occured throughout china let alone hong kong,but escapee's claim 1000's daily,when Trump stopped all travel from china,he took a tongue lashing from the lefties big time,even WHO claimed this virus was up there with obola as far as possible body counts,then late december 2019 israel came out and fingered the ccp for releasing a weapons grade bilogical weapon virus,media went silent except for bashing Trump for travel restriction's which soon included european countries.

capt has an interesting take,is his thought possible? absolutely,it's fucked up when we meme's don't trust our gov't,the FBI and other agencies.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
The lawsuits would be frivolous, wouldn't they, since our legislature and Congress passed an act that exempts employers from all liabilities from the vaccines? I swear that covered any/all vaccine issues while they were in session last winter. Maybe I'm wrong....
The exemption from liability was only to the vaccine manufacturers

huntinforfish

Founding Member
Founding Member
Purposely trying to infect people with anything is super fucked dude

Haha, when my wife had it, I tried to get it from her. We were already quarantined for two weeks anyway so I figured what the hell, I'm early 30's, best shape since high school, no medical issues, lets get this over with. Could not get it. Tested numerous times before I came back to the office to be sure. On the flip, side, I have been getting every cold or illness my daughter brings home from daycare now that everyone is out and about again...dumb.

Sluggo

Founding Member
Founding Member
As we speak, my brother and sister-in-law (late 50s) are headed for the hospital as they both came down with a bad case of Covid about a week ago. They no longer can cope at home. Neither was vaccinated or had Covid before. My brother has some blood clot issues and so was concerned about the blood clotting some people experienced with the vaccine. I feel bad for them both. I know from the little communication I have had that they feel horrible, very weak, bad cough, hard to catch their breath, fever, etc. I pray for a fast and full recovery for them.

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
raider - that sounds awful

hang in there

i'm ok, but thanks... just another hurdle in the big race...

- - - Updated - - -

As we speak, my brother and sister-in-law (late 50s) are headed for the hospital as they both came down with a bad case of Covid about a week ago. They no longer can cope at home. Neither was vaccinated or had Covid before. My brother has some blood clot issues and so was concerned about the blood clotting some people experienced with the vaccine. I feel bad for them both. I know from the little communication I have had that they feel horrible, very weak, bad cough, hard to catch their breath, fever, etc. I pray for a fast and full recovery for them.

praying for them, and you... take care...

savage270

Founding Member
Founding Member
I stopped in Steele for gas today and they had a tent set up across the street to give vaccines. The 2 people there looked pretty bored.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
they used covid and the vaccine as a political weapon against Trump

this is all on the politicians - people hate being used - so now the trust is gone

Last edited:

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
they used covid and the vaccine as a political weapon against Trump

this is all on the politicians - people hate being used so the trust is gone

Right!? We leave the politicos out of this and it's a way different story.

My niece has come down with covid, she's 36(?), and I'm pretty sure she wishes she had gotten a vaccine. She's been out of commission for almost 2 weeks now.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
For every story of someone knowing someone that got covid and wishing they were vaccinated there is another person who knows someone who got covid who wasn’t vaccinated that had very mild symptoms. This whole thing has been politicized to the point that there is little to no real trustworthy info anymore. What an exercise in futility

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 106
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 75