Bull shit you heard today

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree with MM, life in a cage would be worse than death.

I don't believe in the death penalty, abortion, or the taking of anyone's life. I feel this way regardless if it was my family or not. Lock em up and throw away the key.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
If he was nearly retarded he sure did a good job of fleeing the scene with her body to a different state and tried to hide her in a ditch and left to die. Seems to me someone with a lot less mental capability would not understand going to these lengths. I'm getting tired of hearing mentally unstable as a reason for someone to not get convicted or put to death.
He discarded her body close to his mother's home if I am not mistaken, they actually searched that ditch earlier in the year but the ditches were full of snow and didn't see her until the spring thaw. I remember Dru she was a bar host at the el roco in grand forks very beautiful warm person to be around.

- - - Updated - - -

I cant remember the girls name from WDAZ news who was in charge of covering the trial in Fargo but she said he would follow her with his eyes when she would walk by him, it gave her the creeps. He became a suspect because the first victim that he raped went through the same ordeal with similarities, she called the authorities immediately when she watched the report on the news. She knew it was him just by how the victim was kidnapped, if he hadn't carried her over to Minnesota we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
no worries. its definitely not common knowledge. it was nearly a decade before i knew about it. the valentino bagola murder of those little kids made me scratch my head and wonder why it wasn't being sought.

I'd forgot about that case. So I had to look it up on the ol' interweb. The lack of a death penalty, despite it being a federal prosecution, all goes back to the Major Crimes Act which requires tribal governments to opt in on the death penalty. And most just simply don't do that. I think I knew that oh so many years ago, but the memory is now refreshed on the topic.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Too bad when they get the death penalty they are still living 15-20 later. I would like to see them put down just the same exact way they killed their victim.
When they say these guys suffered when electrocuted, hung, and sometimes with those 3 drugs they use, I say good. It isn't like their victim didn't suffer when they were killed! Cold hearted? Maybe but I am darn sick and tired of these creatures living off us taxpayers and plugging up the court system with their frivilous lawsuits.
My belief is if there is no reasonable doubt that person done the crime of murder then put them down. If there is doubt, then life sentence with NO parole!

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Our president thinks he can make everyone take the vac!
That’s the bull shit I heard today! Carry on walleye are calling so her I go

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 134
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 106
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84