Nfl kickoff!!

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Always makes me laugh when people feel the need to comment on subjects they apparently don’t care about. So you don’t like the NFL…good for you…here’s your participation trophy for letting us all know you don’t like the NFL.

Otherwise, what an awesome game tonight!!!! Can’t wait to fly out to Vegas for a game and major adult fun.

And Aaron Rogers with the man bun has got to go! Funny in the commercial…not in real life, bud. No wonder he didn’t get the Jeopardy gig. It’s probably his last year the way they looked the other night. Oh well, lifelong Vikings fan but always had respect for Favre and Rogers.

Last edited:

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
NFL gave us the bird - which is why so many of us enjoy reciprocating. It’s a natural reaction for people who’ve been dissed. :)

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
NFL gave us the bird - which is why so many of us enjoy reciprocating. It’s a natural reaction for people who’ve been dissed. :)

In the late 90's I shared NFL season tickets with another guy. Last year I watched all of one quarter of NFL. This year the plan is none.
I know in the big scheme of things it doesn't matter to the NFL what I do.
@muskiemaniac please PM for my address for my participation award! Thanks
#$%^&>

Last edited:

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
Capture.jpg

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
:crazythumb:

I’ve actually made a conscious decision to refrain from dissing the NFL the last few months, in deference to you fans who have the ability to look past the insults and still enjoy the spectacle of major league sports. I recognize the non-stop bitching does get old.

Thought I’d chime in here just to clarify the motivation for our displeasure with the powers that be in the NFL. Carry on. :)

Shinji58078

Always makes me laugh when people feel the need to comment on subjects they apparently don’t care about. So you don’t like the NFL…good for you…here’s your participation trophy for letting us all know you don’t like the NFL.

Otherwise, what an awesome game tonight!!!! Can’t wait to fly out to Vegas for a game and major adult fun.

And Aaron Rogers with the man bun has got to go! Funny in the commercial…not in real life, bud. No wonder he didn’t get the Jeopardy gig. It’s probably his last year the way they looked the other night. Oh well, lifelong Vikings fan but always had respect for Favre and Rogers.

If you made it to Vegas you got to see one hell of a game! What a crazy ending!

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I like Football. NFL is not my favorite but do watch it some. Prefer College Football. The NFL as made some bad decisions in my opinion but don't blame all the players. At the end of a game on Sunday there were many players from both teams kneeliing on the filed in prayer not in protest. They didn't get much press. Every time someone does something to protest it seems to me (as a white person) to promote racism.

So know we're playing the Black National Anthem? Why can't we also play the German National Anthem, or the Mexican Anthem. Whenever we single out one group over another to me that just reeks of racism. I'm 71 years old. Never in my life have I heard the "Star Spangled Banner" as the "White Anthem". It can't be helped that when that anthem was selected the majority of the population was white. It was selected to represent the USA, not any single group.

Last edited:

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
They should get a drum and sing the Lakota flag song.

thriller1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im still wondering why they haven't changed the city names of Sioux City and Sioux Falls. So offensive.....

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Zero football again, the sixth straight season. No apparel, no FB posts, not anything.... POOF!

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
UND is up 31-0 on Drake at GF. UND has 509 total yards and Drake has 99. UND turned the ball over 3 times inside the 5 yard line in the first half and now again at the start of the fourth quarter.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
UND is up on NDSU 7-6 at half time at the Alerus Center in GF!

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bison 9
Flailing Chickens 7 end of 3rd quarter.

- - - Updated - - -

Bison 16
Chickens 7
1:08 to go in the 4th Quarter

16-10
1:00 to go in 4th.

Game Over 16-10 Final