McKayla Maroney

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
"If they are not going to protect me, I want to know who are they trying to protect?"

Good question McKayla! This makes me sick...

LOV2HNT

Founding Member
Founding Member
Those FBI agents should be in the same cell as Larry. Disgusting.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
If the ones that fucked up are Biden's buddies it will be.................... "nothing to see\do here people move along". ;:;banghead

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got this sinking feeling we are watching the downfall of not only the US but humanity. I’m scared for our future.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
When I first heard about this hearing I wondered why are they spending time investigating where the guy is in jail for175 years. That and why would you put these young women through this again? Listened to a couple of the testimonies and then realize it's not about Nassar, it's about the failure of the FBI and other organizations failure to protect these young women. WTH, those of use who work, or worked with young people would be in jail today if we failed to take action like these people did. Has the FBI never heard of Mandatory Reporting?

For me there aren't many crimes worse than child sexual abuse. Put everyone involved in the same cell as Nassar.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
Simone Biles..."To be clear, I blame Larry Nassar and I also blame an entire system that enabled and perpetrated his abuse."

I couldn't be more happy that these girls are doing this. These girls' testimonies should bring to light who really supports this crap and who wants to fight this BS. Will the #metoo movement support these girls? Or will it be politicized somehow.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Law enforcement has gone from Peace Officers protecting the people and keeping the peace, to Police Officers protecting policies, to Police Officers protecting politics, politicians, and political agendas. (Think riots and BLM here folks where crimes were and are not stopped) I could go on more, but that's just what I see from the FBI right down to small towns.

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
[FONT=&quot]Time and time again things like this prove that the feds aren't there for the people but protect and coverup the corrupt system aka the SWAMP! Its obvious and if you think otherwise then take your blinders off. It isnt just the FBI either, its prosecuters who target victims of crimes instead of criminals, judges who refuse to even look at evidence, crimes that dont even get investigated, the IRS that targets Christian and conservative businesses, and on and on and on...... how to peacefully drain the swamp is a million dollar question [/FONT]

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
The one FBI official was allowed to retire immediately when all of these reports came out. The other official, the one taking all of the statements and doing nothing about them, was fired. Somehow, to me, it comes down to the culture of the agency and the boss and the boss above the boss, should be equally terminated.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
ask the FBI why they rarely record interviews and instead turn in narrative reports which is essentially a synopsis of the interview? unless things have changed, that was/is the standard practice. recorded audio and/or video were the exception. my take was it allowed them to put their own spin on the written narrative. just my take. but, i never could shake that thought from my head.

- - - Updated - - -

btw... great speech she gave there!

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
Makes me sick to watch these two clowns talk. Does anyone else notice the similarities in how these evil bastards word their excuses and "commitment" to help? Listen to enough important hearings and you'll see that they are all studying from the same acting book. Even the shitbags asking the questions. The American people don't want to focus entirely on what the scumbag field agents did, we want to see the inner-workings of the filth machine! The committees are rigged, the responses are scripted, and the punishments are not severe enough. IMO, real justice for what happened to these girls won't be served until the entire system is purged of power hungry, child sniffing, private island parasites!

- - - Updated - - -

Want to see how they exonerate each other and cover up how deep the filth goes?

- - - Updated - - -

Notice how they are looking for funding too? "Bipartisan" bill? Can't let a crisis go to waste I guess...

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
There was a comment towards the end of Blumenthal's questioning from Rosenthal. It basically said there needs to be work to determine what is legal and what is illegal on this type of investigation. Really? What kind of a mind would think any part of this investigation was legal and more importantly, fair to these young ladies. They were teenagers when this started. I need to quit reading this post because every time I read something new it pisses me off more. Someone needs to go to jail.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wish this kind of shit was unbelievable, but in today's world I have no trouble believing her. And that sucks.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Every day it becomes more and more clear the swamp will never be drained

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Turning a blind eye to this, is the same as the person doing this shit.
Iffn I knew of someone doing this it would be reported and then reported again. How can anyone sleep at night knowing its going on and do nothing about it. These girls are damaged, and their lives and future happiness tainted. How can someone be okay with that?

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think this pedophile thing is way bigger than any of us care to realize. thinking the swamp is full of pedophiles.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75