Solo stove

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just ordered one from a buddy in town that has a hardware store. Smokeless fire pit for the back yard seems like the real shit.

Wondering if any of you clowns have been around one, or use one yourselves, and can verify the smokelessness of this apparatus.

Stainless steel, it should last for a few seasons anyway.

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
yep a friend has one at the lake has a fire right on his driveway pretty slick burns good not mush smoke

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you keep the fire within in it they work, if you have logs and sticks hanging out, not so much. They essentially send all the smoke and heat straight up. Overall they are pretty cool.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just ordered one from a buddy in town that has a hardware store. Smokeless fire pit for the back yard seems like the real shit.

Wondering if any of you clowns have been around one, or use one yourselves, and can verify the smokelessness of this apparatus.

Stainless steel, it should last for a few seasons anyway.

i have breeo my brother in law has the solo. they both work if you keep the wood in side. The breeo is built way heavier is the only thing i have noticed

KiYi

Founding Member
Founding Member
As others have said, keep the wood below the top of it and they work great. I'd say 80% less smoke. I do like mine.

CAH

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’d rather have a Burch barrel I think.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Neighbor uses his in his driveway often in the summer. Sure appears to be the real deal.

Stainless is nice, but add heat and corrosion will come. Store it inside when not in use.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74