PAIN

Founding Member
Founding Member
Und tg lot after game. 1696007561832.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

Slobs

- - - Updated - - -

1696019965458.png
Ndsu tg lot. We pick up after our selves. Plus we treat your fans better.

I saw these floating around FB yesterday. Typical propaganda trying to stir the pot. From someone who was actually there...these photos are the extreme from both areas. The messy area was one small UND section where the students tailgate. Yes extremely disappointing and lazy, but to label that sight as "UND tailgate lot" is pathetic as the other 95% of the tailgate area was fairly clean. The few NDSU tailgaters were pretty subdue and did clean up after themselves fairly well.

"Plus we treat you fans better"...Good one. Depends where you are. Assholes on both sides of the fence. As a UND alum I was embarrassed by some things said to NDSU fans, but don't act like NDSU fans didn't dish it out the last couple games down at the Dome.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I saw these floating around FB yesterday. Typical propaganda trying to stir the pot. From someone who was actually there...these photos are the extreme from both areas. The messy area was one small UND section where the students tailgate. Yes extremely disappointing and lazy, but to label that sight as "UND tailgate lot" is pathetic as the other 95% of the tailgate area was fairly clean. The few NDSU tailgaters were pretty subdue and did clean up after themselves fairly well.

"Plus we treat you fans better"...Good one. Depends where you are. Assholes on both sides of the fence. As a UND alum I was embarrassed by some things said to NDSU fans, but don't act like NDSU fans didn't dish it out the last couple games down at the Dome.
They don’t even sell beer in the Fargo Dome….. talk about hospitality. The UND students pretty much throw a huge rager in that little tailgate section. Do NDSU students even tailgate honestly can’t remember when I’ve been there? There were a fair share of dickhead bison fans when I’ve been in Fargo.

But the biggest question is has the NDSU football team regressed or has UND gotten better? Either way that game could have gone either way but in the end Bubba won it for NDSU ….. Hopefully they meet in the playoffs!

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Now, according to the Tribune, this Tik Tok shit is happening in Bismarck schools.

100% true. I was at the pistol range a couple weeks ago, and bumped into one of the teachers at my daughter's Junior High. He said that this devious lick thing is idiocy, but he has seen several instances recently, where students are tearing paper towel dispensers off the wall, and posting pictures of them laying on the ground elsewhere.

And they (the students) are stealing any other thing they can get their hands on too.

In one sense, it's nothing new, but the obvious difference (and the draw, for those who are social-media savvy) is the posting of the pics.

This teacher said it's disgusting. The school has to replace some items nearly weekly.

And I got an email from the school yesterday, saying that while they've just dealt with this devious lick thing, the NEW thing is to record students running up to instructors and slapping them on the behind.

The principal said there will be zero tolerance for this, and it will be treated as assault, and the police will be involved as necessary.

I couldn't agree more.

Thank God I'm not a middle school teacher. I would be in jail by now, for hospitalizing some of these little $hits.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
100% true. I was at the pistol range a couple weeks ago, and bumped into one of the teachers at my daughter's Junior High. He said that this devious lick thing is idiocy, but he has seen several instances recently, where students are tearing paper towel dispensers off the wall, and posting pictures of them laying on the ground elsewhere.

And they (the students) are stealing any other thing they can get their hands on too.

In one sense, it's nothing new, but the obvious difference (and the draw, for those who are social-media savvy) is the posting of the pics.

This teacher said it's disgusting. The school has to replace some items nearly weekly.

And I got an email from the school yesterday, saying that while they've just dealt with this devious lick thing, the NEW thing is to record students running up to instructors and slapping them on the behind.

The principal said there will be zero tolerance for this, and it will be treated as assault, and the police will be involved as necessary.

I couldn't agree more.

Thank God I'm not a middle school teacher. I would be in jail by now, for hospitalizing some of these little $hits.
Catholic school kid here, iffn I would have slapped a teacher the Nuns would have made me realize my errors in a quick hurry.

Some kiddos need a Nun more than a hug..

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Juanner, how in the world did you go from choirboy to greassy biker?

I'm thinking it's most likely started off with little Susie and the flag pole, then it escalated from there. It's doesn't help that he sells insurance but I still think he would make a great politician hence the slogan under my handle. Jaunr for senate

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member

Wachter Middle School 1107 South 7th Street Bismarck ND 58504
Phone: 701-323-4650 | Fax: 701-323-4655
https://www.bismarckschools.org/wms

Wachter Middle School Families,
As many of you are aware, there is an ongoing TikTok challenge called “Devious Licks” where students are encouraged to steal objects from their school and then show off what they have stolen on their social media posts. Wachter Middle School has felt the impact of this challenge in different ways within our building. Vandalism and stolen items have occurred at Wachter Middle School due to this particular TikTok trend and have placed added work and stress on our staff to repair and replace these items.
Unfortunately, the identified trend for October is “Smack a staff member on the backside”. Any act of physically striking a staff member with hands or objects will not be tolerated and will be dealt with through school consequences and possibly law enforcement citations.
Wachter Middle School believes strongly in our core values: Respect, On Time, Accept Others and Responsibility. We want students to respect each other and all staff members while acting responsibly and respectfully towards everyone in our school. Please visit with your children about social media trends and how poor decisions around these social media trends can negatively impact their future.
We need your help to teach our students about being responsible and respecting everyone at Wachter Middle School. Thank you for visiting with your children and helping us with this!
Sincerely,
Lee Ziegler
Principal
Wachter Middle School

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
No dog in this fight but gotta agree with jaunr,force fed chatholic as a kid,nun's were sexually frustrated and vicious with a ruler....

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
No dog in this fight but gotta agree with jaunr,force fed chatholic as a kid,nun's were sexually frustrated and vicious with a ruler....

I’d say judging from the direction this country is heading and seeing one idiotic tik tok challenge after another that we could use a hell of a lot more people not afraid to whack a kid with a ruler

- - - Updated - - -

Getting back to teaching a little more about God and a little less about victimhood would go a long way as well

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’d say judging from the direction this country is heading and seeing one idiotic tik tok challenge after another that we could use a hell of a lot more people not afraid to whack a kid with a ruler

- - - Updated - - -

Getting back to teaching a little more about God and a little less about victimhood would go a long way as well
exactly I went to a catholoic school also went to CCD every Wednesday and church on Sundays. What it taught me is that GOD will forgive me if I have the courage to ask for it.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
exactly I went to a catholoic school also went to CCD every Wednesday and church on Sundays. What it taught me is that GOD will forgive me if I have the courage to ask for it.
Taught me the golden rule "do unto others as you would want done unto you"
I wouldn't want to be slapped, I wouldn't want my bathroom destroyed, or any of this shit these kids find funny.

They all need a good whackin

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed twitch,us old timmer's remember well our gym teacher or principal with the paddle with holes drilled in it...we kids were to afraid to tell our parents we got whacked by our teacher because we f---ed-up in class,pop's would let us have it again iffin we told,this is where "respect for our elders started"

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
If I got in trouble in school, especially for something related to my behavior, the LAST thing I wanted was my dad to find out.

Sometimes my mom would smooth things over with him, but usually either one of them finding out, would be bad for me.

Come to think of it, it was GOOD for me.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
wait till I tell your daddy was the worst 6 words in the English language when you are a kid, I also I agree with do unto others as you want done onto you. If people are civil to me I will be civil to them and if they are not then they should expect the same back.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
I admit that tailgating is just getting started but stilll looks pretty clean to me.

IMG_2907.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69