lunkerslayer??

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
more defendable under the right to free speech than blatant lies and misinformation.
Thats what Bill Gates and friends says about us. Looking at Facebook they are little different than the old book burning of the past would be dictators. Let's not go there. Also don't forget GST admitted purposely antagonizing people then showing those responses to some legislators. He was not a sportsman here to join in with us he was here for info to destroy us, and he was not the only one.

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
As someone who put on the uniform to defend our freedoms, I'm a firm believer in that we have to remember the right to free speech is not absolute. You can't run into a crowded movie theater and yell "fire", nor can you talk about bombing an airplane while going through TSA.

Lunk's problem is he flirts with, and occasionally violates his right to free speech in my opinion (remember, it's just my opinion), when he knowingly puts forth articles from satirical sites and proclaims them to be true. In particular, his characterization of the Commandant of the USMC and the links he provided to back it up. So we can sit here and say Lunk has the right of free speech, but when it crosses the line far enough to violate community standards, he can absolutely be at risk of getting the GST treatment. For if we aren't held responsible by the community, who are we to be held accountable by on this topic? Pretty sure none of us would like to see the randomly employed Ban Hammer of old dusted off and in use again.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me put it this way, while GST was almost always on the other side of the issue from the average ND outdoor enthusiast, that's far more defendable under the right to free speech than blatant lies and misinformation.

Does the military card give you more credence?

Or said differently, does one who doesn't have a military background not share the same beliefs?

I am not at all "belittling" your service to our country and am VERY thankful for that. Our son is in the military and his service has only enhanced my gratitude to all that have and are serving our country.

Last edited:

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
As someone who put on the uniform to defend our freedoms, I'm a firm believer in that we have to remember the right to free speech is not absolute. You can't run into a crowded movie theater and yell "fire", nor can you talk about bombing an airplane while going through TSA.

Lunk's problem is he flirts with, and occasionally violates his right to free speech in my opinion (remember, it's just my opinion), when he knowingly puts forth articles from satirical sites and proclaims them to be true. In particular, his characterization of the Commandant of the USMC and the links he provided to back it up. So we can sit here and say Lunk has the right of free speech, but when it crosses the line far enough to violate community standards, he can absolutely be at risk of getting the GST treatment. For if we aren't held responsible by the community, who are we to be held accountable by on this topic? Pretty sure none of us would like to see the randomly employed Ban Hammer of old dusted off and in use again.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me put it this way, while GST was almost always on the other side of the issue from the average ND outdoor enthusiast, that's far more defendable under the right to free speech than blatant lies and misinformation.

Let'er Rip Allen! Lunkerslayer has not yelled fire in a crowded room or done anything with the intention to harm anyone. Nor have you. That may be your opinion of his posts, but that is only your opinion. Others may think you're a demonic fool for believing what you believe and posting what you post. To them, your posts may be blatant lies and misinformation. That is their opinion. You also have a right to say what you wish. Exercise your rights and yell at the top of your lungs what you think is right. Carry On!!

- - - Updated - - -

So you allow Lunk freedom of speech but not GST - just checking.

GST had the same freedom of speech we all enjoy. What he did was try to damage and destroy hunting and fishing in ND and it was what he did that got him axed, NOT what he said. You do realize there is a difference right?? Just checking.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
A few years ago I left this Forum when some guys got their butts hurt when their ID's were released for giving neg reps. They thought their ID's should not have been released. Made me think about children pissing and moaning about what happens on grade school playgrounds. I dropped off the site for a few years and when I came back he was gone.

My family came from Westhope and neighbors on both sides of me here at Metigoshe are from the Antler area, so I felt that I kinda knew him. Was sad he was gone. Never did know what he DID.

What he did was try to damage and destroy hunting and fishing in ND and it was what he did that got him axed, NOT what he said.

I guess that you are telling me that he wasn't banned from NDA for what he posted but what he did in his personal life away from NDA.

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I truly appreciate everyone coming forward with what we see with big media tech blatantly censoring conservative or trump supporters. That's the world we are living in even vollmer has his own issues with Google telling him what they feel is appropriate.

I admitted to you Allen that I was messing with you about the general berger story being fake because even though I told you not to use cdc as your source for your informative you didn't anyway even if the cdc has no credibility but he decided to take the cheap chicken shit route and posted from thier site anyways. So I decided to post my own garbage post just to play devils advocate and post something that you could clearly see was a made up story. I didn't realize you would take such offense to the post even when I admitted it was a joke. I apologize Allen for hurting your semper fi feelings I guess I should have never admitted I was only joking with you. Serves me right for joking around with a real live marine.

Fishing buddy really messed up when they gave the reigns to Toby, he told me he was drinking too much and just like I said he was pressured by certain members who wanted to ban members they didn't like, even though there were members pushing the rules as well and getting away with it or receiving a warning. I was bad I know that was a real ass hole to everyone that posted a derogatory mean post about me and I pushed back at everyone. Not once did I get a warning from the Fishing buddy administration not once did they tell me to cool it, so I didn't know how to let things go and needed to grow thicker skin and learn to pick my battles and ignore posts that are only trying to get a rise out of me. I almost went of the deep end again then I decided to take a break for a while but kept reading posts to really learn how to interact with certain members who would be doing the same thing to other members just to get a rise out of them.
Like I said we need to lighten up some and learn to take each others banter with a grain of salt to realize that taking each other too seriously is what has made this country in the shape we are in now.
V he really does an excellent job running this site and I can thank everyone for the kind words and I realize that I do get worked up just as much as the next person and will have to take my own advice to heart.

Screenshot_20211002-201911_Chrome.jpg
This is what I admitted to Allen that I was kidding and looking to get a rise and did not realize that I genuinely touched a nerve again apologize.:;:sorry

- - - Updated - - -

One other thing if I had to use my real name instead of a handle I can guarantee I wouldn't be acting like up the way I do but with a handle it gives me a certain feeling of anonymity to say things I would be too embarrassed to say in real life and what is wrong with that it makes for interesting conversations to go back later a laugh about some stupid remarks we made about using a valve stem tool to delflate all the sconis tires on thier boat trailers even though I would never do such a thing. SO, Because my grandpa told me when I was a young man that at the end of our days the only thing that we get to keep with us for eternity is our name, so if go through life stealing, lying, and cheating that is what people will remember when you are gone.

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lunk, I put a lot of miles on today in your backyard. FWIW I predict you are going to get a monster whitetail this year.
I missed the color in the hills by a week. But truly an awesome trip and a great day.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
We'll I'm enjoying one last night of camping for the year. Kids are falling asleep so I'd thought I'd check in. Worth while I've had some entertainment! If I took this sight for gospel I have no clue where life would be today. I originally had a point with this post but alcohol and distractions got in the way.

At the end of the day I know Lunker and I have exchanged PM's and it usually hasn't been nice. Who gives a fuck. 99% of the internet is bs these days. Until I sit down and have a beer with someone there is no real judgment over here. I'm still hoping to at some point get to try some of that Waygu beef GST was raising!

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thought nda had a political forum. Evidently that is not the case. Only for certain people I guess.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
What he did was try to damage and destroy hunting and fishing in ND and it was what he did that got him axed, NOT what he said.

Another swing and a miss.

I guess that you are telling me that he wasn't banned from NDA for what he posted but what he did in his personal life away from NDA.

Explain your comment.

Last edited:

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I admitted to you Allen that I was messing with you about the general berger story being fake because even though I told you not to use cdc as your source for your informative you didn't anyway even if the cdc has no credibility but he decided to take the cheap chicken shit route and posted from thier site anyways. So I decided to post my own garbage post just to play devils advocate and post something that you could clearly see was a made up story. I didn't realize you would take such offense to the post even when I admitted it was a joke. I apologize Allen for hurting your semper fi feelings I guess I should have never admitted I was only joking with you. Serves me right for joking around with a real live marine.

First of all, who The FUCK are you to be telling me what I should use for my information? You sound like a communist fucking pig!

Secondly:

Lunk.jpg

Note the time stamps, you fully believed your own BS for damn near two weeks. Damn Lunk, you can't possibly be so stupid as to actually think many people take you seriously, can you?

- - - Updated - - -

Does the military card give you more credence?

Not usually, nor do I often use it as basis for my comment, but around here I now find it necessary to distinguish myself from those who send neg-rep stating that the "U.S. Military is a disgrace" kind of comment.

Last edited:

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I
guess that you are telling me that he wasn't banned from NDA for what he posted but what he did in his personal life away from NDA.

Explain your comment.
It wasn't his personal life away from the site. He pretended to be a fellow outdoorsman, while at the same time antagonizing people to get a more radical response so he coukd use it to anger legislators. This to shaft hunters and line his pockets. It was damaging to individuals and damaging to every site he was on. He was not there as a fellow hunter, he was on the site to ride herd and divide.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's a good thing we all have handles on this site some should really stop throwing rocks and be thankful for what we have. I suggest if you need a refresher course at how anonymity works re read the thread about the dapl pipeline. There is a lot of juicy tid bits in there and if we didn't have that anonymity probably some would have lost thier jobs just like the examples of the people who felt like posting on Facebook, their employers read those remarks and they got shit canned. And for private Pyle I don't know you and I really don't care what you do. Pyle once this covid fiasco is over we will see who was right from day one. And the way things are going lol we know who that will be. Carry on holding grudges Pyle I know you will

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I believe a person with any integrity at all wouldn't need anonymity on a forum, a person should conduct themselves online the same way they would in the real world. Lunker acts like a tough guy online because he knows he'd get punched in the ol' suck hole if he talked that way to people in the real world. Now I'm not saying he doesn't have a right to voice his opinion, but he needs to learn how to do it like an adult.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kinda feels likes it's the offseason of the best time of the year while watching "the view"..

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 136
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 77