For you hardcore shooters out there, True Velocity Ammunition...

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've been following along with this new company and have been curious as to how their product stands the test of time. They have the data and probably a sizeable government contract, but I'm curious how the "one time use" type casing will upend the current brass casing/reloading world. They're starting to drop some common calibers and figure I'll try a box out one of these days.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've been following along with this new company and have been curious as to how their product stands the test of time. They have the data and probably a sizeable government contract, but I'm curious how the "one time use" type casing will upend the current brass casing/reloading world. They're starting to drop some common calibers and figure I'll try a box out one of these days.

Hard NO for me. Can’t fathom giving up the ability to make any/all changes I damned-well please.

fj40

★★★★★ Legendary Member
As a former 11B grunt, I say bring it on! We used to count our cigarettes to make sure we weren't bringing too many. Hump a ruck a bunch of Kiicks and you will appreciate the weight reduction.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Right, I can see advantages based on weight and less heat transfer to the barrel and action for the military, but as a reloader and general outdoor kind of enthusiast, those aren't concerns that rank very high on my "Must Improve" list.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 138
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77