EHD

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Imagine being a meat shop operator that does a lot of deer processing and counts on that big $$$ each season to float their operation. What a sad deal. :(

I find it more than just a bit creepy that we suffered a pandemic (sort of IMO) and along comes the deer version. WTF.

hmmmm

- - - Updated - - -

having both EHD and COVID is perhaps exceptionally deadly?

- - - Updated - - -

link to the study

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.10.31.466677v1.full.pdf

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I wonder how many of those ND LOCK OUT signs have been riddled with bird shot and bullet holes so far?

…all in a show of support of course…you know, for protecting our ag and hunting heritage and such.

Last edited:

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder how many of those ND LOCK OUT signs have been riddled with bird shot and bullet holes so far?

…all in a show of support of course…you know, for protecting our ag and hunting heritage and such.
The only ones I've ever seen were around a pay to hunt operation down by Hettinger. Apparently our "hunting heritage" is code for straight cash homey $$$$

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
That cash collected to hunt better be claimed as income. Maybe any of you fellas that pay could remember to ask for receipts

Whitetail56

Mid 20s coming this week, which will end this but man oh man, it will have come too late for many areas. Some places were WIPED out from what I’ve heard, and the farmers combining row crops tell stories of mass die offs.

Curious about hunters in 4d 4e and 4f have you guys been seeing any whitetails.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 165
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76