Saturday Night Live

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Never watched a Kardashian reality TV show in my life, but was interested in how Kim Kardashian would do as the host of SNL this past weekend. I thought it was one of the best SNL's I've seen in quite some time, she really did a decent job. Also liked the musical guest as well, Halsey. She did a song with Lindsey Buckingham that was pretty good. Really like her unique voice. Now if they could just get rid of Michael Che.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haven't watched for a long time, it was a shit show when Trump was president. I cant stand most of that liberal bs.
But might have to tune in and see what fun they are making of "lets go Brandon"

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
its got its moments. but, i suspect this thread is gonna be worthy of at least a handful of popcorn.

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Never watched a Kardashian reality TV show in my life, but was interested in how Kim Kardashian would do as the host of SNL this past weekend. I thought it was one of the best SNL's I've seen in quite some time, she really did a decent job. Also liked the musical guest as well, Halsey. She did a song with Lindsey Buckingham that was pretty good. Really like her unique voice. Now if they could just get rid of Michael Che.

The intro was boring except for the Ted Cruz part. Next alladin skit was funny but honestly don’t remember the rest and passed out.

The need to step it up their ratings were down 33%. They have a treasure trove if the would make fun of Biden…..,

Tommyboy

Founding Member
Founding Member

Biden voter eh?

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
She amazingly didn't succomb to the cancerous left and actually worked with the 45th president, fine looking lady with a spine, brain but wayyyy too bigga butt. I'm sure the left will buy her out like they did Taylor swift eventually though..

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
original.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 118
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87