Oil Rig Pickup Points

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
A few years ago, we had a mighty entertaining thread going, regarding assigning points for various accessories for pickups from the oil patch. For example, a welding rig might add 10 points, Monster Energy Sticker was an easy 5 points, etc.

These decked-out beauties have become more rare, at least in Bismarck, but they still have to be around somewhere...

I saw this one sunday at an auction...

How many points will ya give me?
Big Rig.jpg

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Stacks belong on a truck and not a pickup. On a pickup they are a sure sign of a small penis and little man syndrome.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
You guys on the Westside of the state have such a big advantage over us east side patrons. I'm sooo jealous with envy.;:;rofl

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
For ultra mega power, apparently, the stacks must be at least 1.5 X the bed height?

My picture was good. Woulda been better if the stacks were straight, with those little flippers on top.

- - - Updated - - -

That's only a half-ton, but the Oakley and Glock stickers make up for some. Also the nearly-shot aftermarket mudders help.

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
No fake ballz hanging from the hitch....-50000000000000.

If the driver was wearing white sunglasses....+600

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
For ultra mega power, apparently, the stacks must be at least 1.5 X the bed height?

My picture was good. Woulda been better if the stacks were straight, with those little flippers on top.

That's only a half-ton, but the Oakley and Glock stickers make up for some. Also the nearly-shot aftermarket mudders help.

I like the statement at the bottom of his tailgate!

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thats Fargay no points awarded. LB
Looks a lot more like Minot Krolls than Fargo, especially since Fargo’s Krolls is on 45th, not 13th.

Guywhobungees needs to educate that dude about the virtues of bungees vs. ratchet-straps.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Looks a lot more like Minot Krolls than Fargo, especially since Fargo’s Krolls is on 45th, not 13th.

Guywhobungees needs to educate that dude about the virtues of bungees vs. ratchet-straps.
I have seen the light now that I got out my glasses and read the street sign. Sorry LB

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 77
  • This month: 76