Superman?

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is not gay bisexual bullshit
oufgnR5P.jpeg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/culture/2021/oct/11/superman-bisexual-dc-comics

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll try to post GG's current monologue tomorrow night.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Is anything off limits anymore?;:;banghead;:;banghead LB

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Par for the course when a bunch of bizarre flaming Libs are perpetually celebrated day in and day out as they drive everything that was once good right into the dirt.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
HAHA! They want to make 007 a woman too! I say let them. It will be a good lesson for them to learn. Nobody wants "wokeness", not even the gays. It is a losing venture for these idiots. Look at all the woke bullshit that has flopped.

Besides, it gives more ammo for the meme/culture war that is currently going on. Libs and woke idiots have nothing on conservatives when it comes to great memes/content! Just look at the Faucci documentary and King Illiterate James' Michael Jordan copycat movie. Total flops. Nobody, on both sides, wants this bullshit. It's not entertaining and won't make any money.

- - - Updated - - -

and for the record, I always thought Superman was gay...never really a fan

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So, what does everyone think they hope to accomplish with this kind of stuff.

Are we to believe that there is a group of pinheads sitting in a board room somewhere thinking "You know what would really unite us? We'll make Superman bisexual, then we'll have him fight for climate change and open borders."

Or, do you think the powers that be know this kind of stuff further divides us, with each "side" becoming convinced the other side is so far gone that there is no way we could possibly stand together when they come for the freedoms we have left? Divide and conquer.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
HAHA! They want to make 007 a woman too! I say let them. It will be a good lesson for them to learn. Nobody wants "wokeness", not even the gays. It is a losing venture for these idiots. Look at all the woke bullshit that has flopped.

Besides, it gives more ammo for the meme/culture war that is currently going on. Libs and woke idiots have nothing on conservatives when it comes to great memes/content! Just look at the Faucci documentary and King Illiterate James' Michael Jordan copycat movie. Total flops. Nobody, on both sides, wants this bullshit. It's not entertaining and won't make any money.

- - - Updated - - -

and for the record, I always thought Superman was gay...never really a fan

LMAO

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
For those having trouble "understanding" me: Please watch the above vid.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
This world has gone off the deep end. More Kalifornians must have moved in than I thought. Last night I filled up in Helena. This pic made me ask myself just how stupid have people become to need this warning? I think if I drop my wallet in Helena I'm going to kick it all the way back to North Dakota before I bend over to pick it up. 20211013_191537.jpg

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
PG, please tell me that is a photoshopped image and there really are not stickers like that at a gas pump, because if there are stickers like that it means there was a reason for stickers like that.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
"Technically, I'm not human. I'm from the planet Krypton."
"oh, perfect! You're an immigrant!"
"No, no, I'm an alien."
"whoa, WHOA easy with the A-word"

LOL.

Welcome back 7. I missed your bad cryptic self.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
This world has gone off the deep end. More Kalifornians must have moved in than I thought. Last night I filled up in Helena. This pic made me ask myself just how stupid have people become to need this warning? I think if I drop my wallet in Helena I'm going to kick it all the way back to North Dakota before I bend over to pick it up. 1696811723258.jpeg

Must be safe for vaginas....

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76