New waterfowl ammo~

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
We shot a 90 percent spoonie this weekend first one I have seen with that much color around here. I almost mounted it.

I would love to get one of those mounted but man, they are almost all gone ahead of the first cold front. Got a pic of it at least?

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Nice Dirty,thanx for sharing,never shot a pintail with a full sprig like that,probably never will these days as I choose to pass on them,rare duck in minnesota.

Alway's see beautiful fully plummed ducks in the spring whilst hunting snow geese.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would love to get one of those mounted but man, they are almost all gone ahead of the first cold front. Got a pic of it at least?

I don’t have a good one thought I did my buddy might I will check

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
we've got an abundance of pintails in our neck of the woods the last few years. a fella needs to be very careful in the morning not to shoot an extra one or 6 with a limit of one per person.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
we've got an abundance of pintails in our neck of the woods the last few years. a fella needs to be very careful in the morning not to shoot an extra one or 6 with a limit of one per person.

there is a huge amount down here

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lead works good.
I'll freekn guarantee there are WAY more birds lost due to being hit with shit shot than the amount of birds lost due to "ingesting lead"

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75