Brown sugar

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Well not effected by this and it's very rare,but when country boyz do it they do it right no drive-bye spray and pray.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
First super bowl half time show I have looked forward to in years. Now a guest appearance by uncle Luke would put it over the top

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
First super bowl half time show I have looked forward to in years. Now a guest appearance by uncle Luke would put it over the top

Naw Kurt,this year you'll get "snoop dawg" and like it....j/c.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Naw Kurt,this year you'll get "snoop dawg" and like it....j/c.

I will like snoop that cd is one of my all time favorites. We had to have a bum buy it for us in 1994 as we were not old enough to get parental advisory cd's. Im a 90's kid it was either grunge or rap. i do like me some nirvana also.

- - - Updated - - -

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I will like snoop that cd is one of my all time favorites. We had to have a bum buy it for us in 1994 as we were not old enough to get parental advisory cd's. Im a 90's kid it was either grunge or rap. i do like me some nirvana also.

- - - Updated - - -

Nirvana is grunge. Fight me.

King of grunge though (90's were also my gig) has to be Pearl Jam. Best ever.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I had a chance to see the old dog father himself at the Fargo civic in 2005 on 4/22 hehe it would have been cool but I believe the concert was on a Tuesday night. Yes I'm a 90s kid also and I had no clue who snoop da loop (old school) was till I went off to college. My first rap cd was all eyez on me by pac I was more into grunge myself or hip hop music dance music. Absolutely no boy groups ;:;barf
2 live crew started it all back in the 90s they are the original mainstream group who pushed the sexual explicit content label. Can't forget about original guns N' Roses G N' R Lies on the inside of the cd/tape case there were boobies hehe. Oh how I miss that time period

- - - Updated - - -

Ps yeah I know Guns N' Roses G N' R Lies came out in 1988 but shit takes awhile to get up this far north

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
When are "they" going to discover this? I realize my post is ironic yet isn't the retard Jeanie out of the bottle?

https://youtu.be/G3dFpQzu54w

https://youtu.be/5aXI_nD87rc

I've always interpreted the song about John Brown, Harriet Tubman, Booker T Washington, Tuskegee Airmen (especially) etc. Then again I'm a racist:).

- - - Updated - - -

This is my life's theme song. I don't know why.

Last edited:

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Don't know about "grundge" never a fan of rap,is rap music?,it was always country(fiddle,slide guitar work) or good ole instrumental guitar work from clapton,joe santurani,jeff beck,hendrix etc.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Go to a bar with a bunch of 35-45 year old people throw this on and watch what happens. Your fucking mind will be blown

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd get a chair broke over my head in the places I used to frequent.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd get a chair broke over my head in the places I used to frequent.

that’s cool if you don’t like chicks it’s a new world out here I’m not judging :). Going to put the 90’s gangsta rap mix on Amazon for my drive this morning.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
They better start looking at ALL lyrics and see what message is out there.... Baby Got Back.... EMF.... Whole Lotta Rosie.... #$%^&>

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Waiting for the "Mr Clean" add's to get pulled,can't show white privledge on the telle these days....

Guess I better toss out my rolling stones Lp "stcky fingers",I'm told it's not cool.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Go to a bar with a bunch of 35-45 year old people throw this on and watch what happens. Your fucking mind will be blown

What happens?

I'd do the test myself, but can't imagine a scenario where this test is possible for me in my lifetime.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
What happens?

I'd do the test myself, but can't imagine a scenario where this test is possible for me in my lifetime.
The chicks start twerking, and thinking a giant rump is nifty. Its rather grotesque.
Of course this is only a guess, as I have not been in that type of bar in 15 years or more.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Agreed juanr,I'm all in on nice basketball sized turd cutter over some fat ass beech ball ass.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The chicks start twerking, and thinking a giant rump is nifty. Its rather grotesque.
Of course this is only a guess, as I have not been in that type of bar in 15 years or more.

Not just the chicks with big butts but all of them will drop it like it’s hot. Didn’t realize there are so many fun haters on here. I’m sure when I’m old I will be the same way. But till then I’ll just keep rolling down the street in my 64.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77